• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Why YOU should not order from FastTech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
Oh yeah, stick up for new folks. If I see someone like this case I'd wait the 2 months and give them a week after that. If staff bugs you after that make a forum post with @anniepan in the header. They tick me off alot but always make things right. Just complain about every minor detail for partial refunds and you'll break even on the junk that breaks right after the warranty runs out. ;)

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
Oh yeah, stick up for new folks. If I see someone like this case I'd wait the 2 months and give them a week after that. If staff bugs you after that make a forum post with @anniepan in the header. They tick me off alot but always make things right. Just complain about every minor detail for partial refunds and you'll break even on the junk that breaks right after the warranty runs out. ;)
I just had a charger that I paid like 5$ for go out on me.I opened it because it smelled funny.one of the wires were melted I as like wtf! Lol it just messed up one of the wires debating on even opening a ticket because it was so cheap.idk

Reactions: stols001

Francisco

Sep 1, 2018
Francisco, did the mod you order have a battery with it?
Actually, why don't you tell us what exactly it is that you ordered that has you so bothered about not getting in 3 weeks or less?
It was this device and an order i made two weeks later arrived a week ago.
$49.33 Authentic Wismec Sinuous RAVAGE230 230W TC VW APV Box Mod - 2*18650 / 1-230W / 200-600'F(100-315'C) / 1.45'' color display at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
No batteries inside
ANd it is not that it didnt arrived in three weeks what bothered me so much, i have another 4 devices, a Kbox 50, Kbox160, Wismec Rx 300 and smok ALien 220. All with SMOK Clearomizers, from TFV 8 till TFV12 cloud beast. What makes so upset is the customer care, to have to wait three month until they solve their problems. It is already since the 6th of August when it was dispatched the first time, then suddenly the 15th it has been dispatched again....how can it be? SInce then no status changing.
Its coming, next time pay the extra 50cents. Everytime they scan the package it will say arrived or departed. This can happen 3-4 times before it actually leaves China and customs in both countries can take ages if you don't pay to have it fasttracked. 30 business days is like 2 months in China I think, after that they usually ask you to wait another week then refund and you still get your item too.
If you mean with the 50 Cent extra not to take the free shiping, i did not. I paid 1.71 extra for shipping via Hong Kong because it was advised that it has a shorter shipping time.

• Optimistic

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
It was this device and an order i made two weeks later arrived a week ago.
$49.33 Authentic Wismec Sinuous RAVAGE230 230W TC VW APV Box Mod - 2*18650 / 1-230W / 200-600'F(100-315'C) / 1.45'' color display at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
No batteries inside
ANd it is not that it didnt arrived in three weeks what bothered me so much, i have another 4 devices, a Kbox 50, Kbox160, Wismec Rx 300 and Smok ALien 220. All with SMOK Clearomizers, from TFV 8 till TFV12 cloud beast. What makes so upset is the customer care, to have to wait three month until they solve their problems. It is already since the 6th of August when it was dispatched the first time, then suddenly the 15th it has been dispatched again....how can it be? SInce then no status changing.

If you mean with the 50 Cent extra not to take the free shiping, i did not. I paid 1.71 extra for shipping via Hong Kong because it was advised that it has a shorter shipping time.
Thats your problem... ePacket or DHL is the fast ones. As I said.... scanned before they even send it, scanned by the driver, scanned by the airport where it can be scanned a few times before actually leaving Hong Kong. It will look like they are just sending it back and forth to different airports. After it leaves you won't know till it shows up. Only ePacket and DHL are scanned in country I think everything else they ignore and throw in the back of the pile. Hong Kong Ground is 45-60 days HKA is 20 working days.... 1 Month and a week in HK. In that case I'd only wait 2 more weeks. 1 month I call lucky, 1 1/2 I expect, 2 months I worry.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
I just had a charger that I paid like 5$ for go out on me.I opened it because it smelled funny.one of the wires were melted I as like ...! Lol it just messed up one of the wires debating on even opening a ticket because it was so cheap.idk
Do it, suggest the LiitoKala if you don't use 20700's. Way better then my NiteCore, don't get hot at all with 2A output. Better display, the Lii-engineer can even runs tests on your battery to see actual mAh.

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2016
Huntington West Virginia
Do it, suggest the LiitoKala if you don't use 20700's. Way better then my NiteCore, don't get hot at all with 2A output. Better display, the Lii-engineer can even runs tests on your battery to see actual mAh.
Hell yea I'm so doing that.thanks bro

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    This is a pretty sleazy tactic. I can't imagine what it would be like to have to deal with your nonsense, if I were customer service. Oh wait, I DJ'd for almost 20 years, I do know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread