Wicked is going Stateside.... www.totallywicked-eliquid.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Two weeks and we shall have the USA wicked site up and running, initially it will not carry the full range of fluids but we will have a full range of strengths from 36mg-0mg.

URL is www.totallywicked-eliquid.com This should help American users as the postage will then be much more reasonable..

Planned opening is Friday 5th December

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com

clavit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2008
EU
Well, i'm not sure the plug is out for good, but as long as the legal status of e-cigs and liquid is undecided, i dont think Denmark is the right place to launch right now.
A Danish dealer is currently fighting it out with the authorities. When the smoke clears we will all be wiser, but the timeframe is unknown at this point.

pillbox38

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Smilin, its been despatched on monday i think so should be with you shortly..I have difficulties with the larger bottles as they are more susceptible to in transit damage..

Not so bad with plastic, but plastic containers can degrade hence my choice to use glass..

Might be an option to look at a different container for larger volumes.

Your words on the other thread are much appreciated..You have the business headaches down to a tee.. Shame others cannot see them...

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
Smilin, its been despatched on monday i think so should be with you shortly..I have difficulties with the larger bottles as they are more susceptible to in transit damage..

Not so bad with plastic, but plastic containers can degrade hence my choice to use glass..

Might be an option to look at a different container for larger volumes.

Your words on the other thread are much appreciated..You have the business headaches down to a tee.. Shame others cannot see them...

Jason, thanks, my withdrawls are "WICKED"

I owned a mortgage company for 15 years, ugh, times been tough. I am unemployed now, looking for a new biz. wink, wink.

Before that I was on stage doing seminars, teaching real estate, prior to that wholesale jeweler.

Always, a pain in the ....

Last edited:

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA
Mommyshann>>>I Thought it was you:)

I had inquired about it in pm's with you but never got the time to really sit down and talk with you about it so no...it's not me...lol. That is unless you've set it all up for me and are just planning to ship it over in which case I'll get it started as soon as product is here...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread