Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
LDPE Big Mouth Boston-Child Resistant & Tamper Evident (Case of 100-Includes Caps & Tips)
Anyone know a place to get these in lots of LESS than 100? Looking for up to 120ml, any brand, need a couple sizes. 50pcs or less would be ok, 25 or less even better. Thanks for any help.
I did a quick look at my usual go-to bottle sites, and can hit some features, but not all. Wide mouth seems to be the most difficult (especially LDPE; PET is a little more common).

What are the important (to you) features? Wide mouth? LDPE material? Size/volume? Quantity? Shape (Boston round, unicorn/gorilla, cylinder, etc.), tip type?

What, ideally, would you want to order right now (sizes, and quantities)(and, forgetting about vendor limitations for the moment)?

Knowing what are "must haves," and what are "it would be nice to have," and any "I don't really care;" may help us direct you to best possible choices.

Edit to add:
I don't know if you are already aware; but DropperBottle will mix and match on orders. They do have to total 100 units; but they can consist of multiple sizes (e.g. 50ea./30mL, 25ea./60mL, 25ea./120mL). You just pay for 100 of whatever the largest size is. You end up paying a little more per bottle, but you get the convenience of mixed sizes.

Just shoot them an email of what you would like to order and they will let you know if they are able to do it.:)

Last edited:

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I use Boston Rounds for mixing juices. I transfer the end product to LDPE just because LDPE has thin tips that fit my kayfun v2 fill port. LDPE bottles that I use are too dang small mouthed to mix in. The LDPE bottles that uthinkofsomething posted would be great for me because I could put them on the scale and mix right into a bottle. LDPE wouldn't show me the color while steeping, but I could live with that. A glass dropper full would give me an idea of how steeping was changing the color.

All that said, I really do like mixing and steeping into glass Boston Rounds because they let me judge the color changes throughout steeping so I'll know when it's time to transfer them to needle tip bottles.

I tried PET bottles once, they were glass clear, but they were really stiff filling an atty with a needle tip. The back pressure from squeezing them can make your fingers a little sore.

Last edited:

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Toledo, Ohio
I did a quick look at my usual go-to bottle sites, and can hit some features, but not all. Wide mouth seems to be the most difficult (especially LDPE; PET is a little more common).

What are the important (to you) features? Wide mouth? LDPE material? Size/volume? Quantity? Shape (Boston round, unicorn/gorilla, cylinder, etc.), tip type?

What, ideally, would you want to order right now (sizes, and quantities)(and, forgetting about vendor limitations for the moment)?

Knowing what are "must haves," and what are "it would be nice to have," and any "I don't really care;" may help us direct you to best possible choices.

Edit to add:
I don't know if you are already aware; but DropperBottle will mix and match on orders. They do have to total 100 units; but they can consist of multiple sizes (e.g. 50ea./30mL, 25ea./60mL, 25ea./120mL). You just pay for 100 of whatever the largest size is. You end up paying a little more per bottle, but you get the convenience of mixed sizes.

Just shoot them an email of what you would like to order and they will let you know if they are able to do it.:)
Hm, that could work out fine for quantity. I'll send them an email to doublecheck how to do that. (not that I don't trust you, just want to be sure.
As far as requirements, I wanted ldpe for reuseability and squeeziness, wide mouth anything larger than the standard, and I like the thin plastic needle tip as opposed to twist caps or anything else.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Hm, that could work out fine for quantity. I'll send them an email to doublecheck how to do that.

The owner's name is Brad, by the way, for your email. He also has a discount code for 10% off, IIRC. I don't remember for sure though, if the code is DIY or if it's ECF. It was 1 of those 2 the last time I ordered. Might want to ask him about it also...in your email.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Hm, that could work out fine for quantity. I'll send them an email to doublecheck how to do that. (not that I don't trust you, just want to be sure.
Sounds like a wise idea... no offense taken at all.:D
As far as requirements, I wanted ldpe for reuseability and squeeziness, wide mouth anything larger than the standard, and I like the thin plastic needle tip as opposed to twist caps or anything else.
I see what you are going for... and I have no good solutions.:oops:

I sought something similar and finally gave up. I am middle-aged, with shaky hands, and crappy eyesight.:facepalm: My solution was to mix in glass beakers, and then transfer to bottles (using a funnel when necessary). The breaker provides an adequately large opening. And, using glass (Pyrex/Borosilicate), provides added weight for stability.

Yeah, it makes one more thing to rinse out (two; if you count the funnel). But, a quick hot water rinse, and it is ready for my next mix. It is just not a big deal to me.:)

Best wishes for finding what will work best for you.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread