Status
Not open for further replies.

djezewski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Wayland, New York, United States
It is a big board and I do not recall the time it took after signing up after my 5 posts there was so much to read. I had no idea what a mod was, how to build coils, protected batteries, unprotected batteries and so on I could get many questions answered and just plain and simple learned a lot.

DigitalVI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
CORINTH TX
I would consider the hundreds of threads on the same topic spam. That's just me tho. I suppose once you finally have access to other forums theres no need to come back to the newbie side...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This is very wrong. Just take a look at the post count in this thread alone. You come back here to answer questions for newbies, like you. If not for the helpful posters here the forum would not be as great as it is. Even though I have a low post count I check here first every day, to see if I can offer assistance with what limited knowledge I have. I am thankful it is nothing but new people here.

Dan

CurlyBmore

ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Baltimore
I welcome all the new people but I can't believe anyone is upset over a 5 post minimum. It's been a while since I specifically looked at the new member forum so I went over there for a browse. In addition to some fantastic sticky threads- I think all newbies should have to read them before they can even move on- there were over 88,000 threads in just the new members forum. And, no , most of these were not introductions and spam posts but filled with many of the same types of questions and topics as the main threads. I find it hard to believe that someone could not find 5 interestig threads in which to make a few posts to bring their count up without resorting to "hi" or just complaining about the restriction.
newmemforum.jpg

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Hi. I had that for almost a week. What helped me was drinking more water and vaping plain vg. Don't know if it actually worked or it went away on it's own, but I was more comfortable for that stretch of time. I also heard eating hot peppers will help. Not for me, don't like them.

I being a old forum hand in many different forums over the years did not read the new member info very much, thought they were all the same. Took me days to figure out why I could not post anything where I wanted too.

Doesn't matter to me about the 5 post rule. i love it here with the wealth of knowledge to be had. If not for ECF I would not have had any idea about my ongoing vapors tongue. 9 days now if anyone else is counting....oh wait I am the only one counting. If not for that then I would probably have given up and returned to smoking but I know it will end someday, sometime, maybe, hopefully. Haha.

Great support group here and 5 posts are easy enough if you are a newb and have many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread