Wife surprised me yet again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon3000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
So all day at work today, I kept texting my wife asking her if the mail came. She kept saying no. Finally, she told me the mail came and that the provari didn't come... So, I went through my whole 12 hour shift disappointed. Finally, midnight hits, and it's time to go home... I am extremely tired and ready to go to bed. My mouth has been in incredible pain all day because I just got my wisdom tooth removed and I'm ready to hit the sack...

I go to my office and sit down to check ECF, and out of the corner of my eye, I see a black shining object of glory sitting on my desk.
I take a look and there is my Provari, along with a little note card that said 'Gotcha again didn't I?'
GAH I LOVE MY WIFE.
By the way guys, since I'm starting from scratch, are there any adapters I am going to need for my provari? I heard some tanks have no air flow with the provari. Are there any adapters that allow some tanks to achieve air flow?
No tanks as of yet so I can't vape my darling :( Will get some soon I hope. I really want a IBTanked Carto. Heard great things about them and heard they're a good beginner carto (will be my first)
I just wanted to say that I am extremely shocked at the generosity this forum has shown me. Not only have you all shown me a VERY warm welcome, but a few of you have gone out of your way to even sending me tanks and juice. I can't wait to receive them and I will be sure to post them when I get them!
I've only been here a couple of days, but I already feel like I am part of the family. And I want to thank you all for that.

i6do5i.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Nice battery tube!
IBTanked is a great topper - lots of posts around here about them, including a couple first timers the last couple days picking which tube and which carto, etc...
What you've probably seen are mentions of the ProTank getting air cut off - that's like 50% of them, the rest are fine. ANY 510 threaded juice system should work great...

BadTrainDriver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Dublin, Ohio
Most any tanks will be fine air flow wise...the Provari has slots built into the 510 threaded connector just for that very reason.
Now, if you put a beauty ring on it, that can choke the air off.
If that happens, twist the tank slightly to raise it up to give it room to breath. It doesn't take much. You'll understand when you do it, what i mean.

Nice grin too! :)

Brandon3000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
Congrats! Probably a blessing in disguise that you don't have any tanks yet if you just had wisdom teeth pulled. Dry socket is no fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I have a dry socket right now :(
Can't get in until monday for the DR to put in the ointment to fill it. When I'm at work all I have are Ibuprofen for the pain, but now that I'm home I'm taking the prescription Vicodin he gave me... Even the Vicodin doesn't help much :(

LokeDogg00

Nov 9, 2012
Cle Elum WA
The ProVari is really a beautiful piece of machinery. I can't stop staring at mine and picking it up and inspecting it. Its got a perfect weight to it and the crop circle grip (and the tear drop for the mini) are just awesome. Congatulations on your ProVari. I believe you are the one who had his backpack stolen with all your vape gear if I remember correctly....bad luck. You should be pretty stocked up and back on your feet within a few months though. Enjoy the ProVari man!

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
Unfortunately I have a dry socket right now :(
Can't get in until monday for the DR to put in the ointment to fill it. When I'm at work all I have are Ibuprofen for the pain, but now that I'm home I'm taking the prescription Vicodin he gave me... Even the Vicodin doesn't help much :(

uhg, dry sockets suck. I remember them putting some nasty clove tasting packing in mine when I had mine out. I hope you feel better soon.

I was a make-up model when I got mine out (long time ago obviously) and I remember my cheeks being bruised and they had to get the mambo jambo concealer to cover them up. It was terrible. I feel for ya dude.

Oh, and congrats on the Provari. Loved the story too. Very sweet...she's a keeper.

Last edited:

Brandon3000

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Chicago
uhg, dry sockets suck. I remember them putting some nasty clove tasting packing in mine when I had mine out. I hope you feel better soon.

I was a make-up model when I got mine out (long time ago obviously) and I remember my cheeks being bruised and they had to get the mambo jambo concealer to cover them up. It was terrible. I feel for ya dude.

Oh, and congrats on the Provari. Loved the story too. Very sweet...she's a keeper.

Yeah this is incredibly painful. Unfortunately I gotta deal with one more 12 hour shift at work before I can get to the dentist on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread