Wife's pregnant, vape juice spilt in bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidrangox

Apr 21, 2022
Hi. My wife is 7 weeks pregnant and I don't vape around her. But does sleeping next to an open vape juice bottle have any harm to her and the baby?

This is what happened last night: Our cat knocked down a juice bottle and we found 3 drops of juice on the bedsheet. There was some smell. It was almost midnight so we did not bother changing the bed sheet.

I just realized how lazy I was last night. I should've insisted on changing the sheet. So can you guys advise on whether her sleeping next to these 3 vape juice drops on her bed sheet overnight could cause any harm? Thanks!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Izan

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    No. Three drops should probably have evaporated to nothing. I doubt if she even put 3 drops on her tongue it would do anything.

Best to remember to keep the vape juice sealed in the future, and especially out of reach when your child arrives. Best of luck and congratulations.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    So can you guys advise on whether her sleeping next to these 3 vape juice drops on her bed sheet overnight could cause any harm? Thanks!

IMO, there's no cause for concern or alarm at all. It was a very tiny amount of eliquid...and is mostly propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin anyway. Those are 2 ingredients that are often used in soap, lotions, lip balms, hand sanitizer, etc.

kidrangox

Apr 21, 2022
    No. Three drops should probably have evaporated to nothing. I doubt if she even put 3 drops on her tongue it would do anything.

Best to remember to keep the vape juice sealed in the future, and especially out of reach when your child arrives. Best of luck and congratulations.
    Oh BTW those drops are not very small. Appeared to be a little bit larger than a quarter's size. And her head was about a foot away from them. Yeah I know I am paranoid but a lot people are in the first trimester :eek::eek:

• Useful
    Reactions: Izan
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread