Wild Vapes (Lori McClung), Good Local Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlew

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2012
WV, USA
jspcrepair.angelfire.com
I had the pleasure of meeting Lori in her small "Shop" (RV) at a local store parking lot in
Spencer, WV thanks to a friend who introduced me to vaping.

Although the website for "Wild Vapes" is needing a great deal of work, I thought I would
give an honorable mention to Lori's efforts.

I had just read the wonderful victory that she helped to accomplish in the Ohio County, WV
BOH meeting in December of 2011 and since that thread is closed, I would like to extend my
congratulations and sincere thanks for her speaking at the meeting and convincing the board
to "scrap" their proposed Clean Air bill that included e-cigarettes as part of the indoor ban.

Anyhow...

Lori (Wild Vapes) is the only local vender of E-Cigarette products in the area yet has some
very good e-liquids. All "In Stock" e-liquids are 18mg but special orders for higher "mg" and
other (not stocked) flavors are accepted.

Lori has been very helpful, is very knowledgeable, and has answered many questions I have
had regarding e-cigarettes. Since I am the type of person who likes to learn as much as I can
about a given subject, Lori has been very encouraging to me in that area and I have taken a
serious approach to reading, and even viewing on Youtube and other places, as much as I can
about e-cigs.

I have purchased several e-liquids and some hardware and have not had much of an issue
with any of it. The e-liquids I have purchased have had very good flavor and a good amount
of both vapor and throat hit to them.

Most of the hardware is Joye (or joyetech) brands, but also carrys economical hardware for
those who may be looking to save some money.

I only have a couple of issues that are realatively minor (hence the reason for not writing in the
"negative" section):

1) There is a "No Returns, All Sales Final" policy.

I do not like this for one reason: Other vendors have at least a 30 day warranty on batteries and
hardware in case anything would go wrong, then a replacement or exchange could be made.

2) Some hardware prices are a bit steep

The following is NOT Directed at Wild Vapes or Lori in any way ---

My very first "eGo (type) Kit" battery (one of the eGo (type) DK/K8 Etched Manual Batteries.)
just died completely today and now I am faced with an additional $16 to $24 to replace it.
It was only a month old.

The Center pin is not the issue as I raised the post and also checked the wire - it is still in tact.
The LED in the button works, but there is no charge going in and no voltage coming out.
I tested this with a multimeter.

Other than that... Wild Vapes has good E-Liquid and (most) hardware, and Lori is a decent local
vender.
I have referred others to Lori in efforts to get them to go see her about dropping analogs and
getting into Vaping.

Thanks Lori and keep up the good work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread