Will adding "unflavored juice" to "juice with extra flavor" bring it down to "regular flavored juice"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
you can cut the flavor by adding VG or PG. This will also lower the nic content.

It MAY make it more "peppery" tasting if you up the nic to flavoring ratio

Edit: my advice would be to go easy and test it by dripping before you commit to mixing the whole bottle.

Last edited:

No More Analog

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
USA
Yes, my flavors ordered are 24mg, and my unflavored is also 24mg.
Why would adding 24mg unflavored to 24mg flavored raise the nicotine content? Is it because what's in the bottle of the flavored stuff I ordered technically less than 24mg?...Meaning, do they start with 24mg unflavored and then add flavors and colors, thus, watering down the nicotine content?
So, by me adding more 24mg juice, it will raise the total nicotine mg/l?

As you can tell, I'm a newbie.

Thanks!

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
Yes, my flavors ordered are 24mg, and my unflavored is also 24mg.
Why would adding 24mg unflavored to 24mg flavored raise the nicotine content? Is it because what's in the bottle of the flavored stuff I ordered technically less than 24mg?...Meaning, do they start with 24mg unflavored and then add flavors and colors, thus, watering down the nicotine content?
So, by me adding more 24mg juice, it will raise the total nicotine mg/l?

As you can tell, I'm a newbie.

Thanks!

I'm sorry I confused you, my mind was wandering and I made an incorrect post because i was thinking about another related subject. If the base is the same it wont affect the nic strength of the juice. People will mix different strength juices in order to customize the nic content of their juices. For example: mixing equal parts of 24 mg juice with 12mg juice would result in a 18mg juice. (24+12/2=18)

now in your example there is 24mg nicotine per ML in the juice you have. your base is also 24mg per ML. so adding it wont affect the overall nic content.

When you start mixing your own juices you'll need to figure the ratio if you want to know the nic content of your DIY juice. for example if you take equal parts of base and flavor you'll create a juice that is half the strength of your base.

Last edited:

dripdaddy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2011
Lone Star State
I ordered about 10 different juices (from Gourmet Vapors and Freedom Smoke USA) all with double flavor. I also ordered a bottle of unflavored 80/20 with the idea that if any of the flavored juices are too...um...flavor-y, I can just mellow them out.

I assume this will work. Yes?

I order double flavor 36mg Wyatt Earp from FSUSA and cut it down 1:1 with 0 nic VG/PG mix to make reg flavor 18mg Wyatt. Tastes just like the regular 18mg Wyatt. Plus I get twice as much juice for the price.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread