Will ANY tanks/clearomizers "handle" cinnamon juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Well poop! My 2nd all day vape is Cinnamon Red Hots, and tried it in 2 Stardusts ... the first day and a half, the flavor was to DIE for ... then on Day Two, both the Stardusts mouthpiece separated from the body after body turned opaque. So, I'm back to the Boge. Any suggestions?

I'd suggest trying the regular Clearomizer Ultimate aka Fluxomizer Deluxe. That's the latest version of the CE2 Clearos with sturdy tubes made of a different material than the startdust or many of the tank tubes. I haven't heard of any juices affecting those.

scalewiz

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2011
Ultimate Clearomizers (aka Fluxomizers) work, the Vision clearomizers should work, and the new Cryptonite8 from GV should also be OK; these all have the softer, frosty-looking plastic that holds up to the wild juices. In general, the clear, easy-to-see through plastic won't hold up as well. Any glass will be OK, as will be the metal clearomizers.

lemonsurvey

Moved On
Mar 21, 2012
TX
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

CharlieGirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2011
Lehigh Acres, FL
Andy, you bought your wife a mini Provari and she hasn't used it yet? OMG? Will you marry me? LOL! Woman, you have the finest equipment at your fingertips, we envy you! Please, please try it and taunt us with what we are missing! Me and my eGo pass through need to know!

PS
What kind of dog is that? His hair is curlier than mine!

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
+1 this tank was made for your cinnamon type juices.
J-TANKS
"Dark Side Approved" so they gotta work :p

Make sure you get the Delrin models and not the polycarb ones. The polycarb ones have this warning: "THIS SHOULD BE COMMON KNOWLEDGE BY NOW BUT E-LIQUIDS CONTAINING CINNAMON EXTRACT CAN AND WILL CRACK THE POLYCARBONATE TUBING." The Delrin tanks are clear but opaque, lighter-colored liquids look like they could be hard to see the level. And isn't that one of the main points of using a clearo?

I have been looking for a glass or pyrex clearomizer/tank. I had been using Smokeless Image's Clearomizers with their 1300 mah X2 big battery (an 8008 model) using one of their menthol flavors. Decided to get a little adventurous and ordered some juice from another vendor. I filled a new clearomizer with Strawberry Lemonade, and within 10 minutes the plastic shattered into 3-4 large pieces, leaking a whole clearo full of sticky juice on my hand.

The Phiniac tanks look promising, but they are, understandably, quite high-priced. I just might spring for one if I find a go-to juice that might be suspicious of damaging a polycarb clearo. In the meantime, I'll trial the several juices I got in some regular cartos.

TigerLadyTX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2012
Garland, TX
Stardusts WILL crack with cinnamon juices.
I have cracked several of them, but find that I can seal most of the cracks with SALLY HANSEN hard as Nails clear nail polish.
Just apply 2-3 coats over the crack on the outside of the tube and allow to dry thoroughly between coats.

~Tiger

Stardust might work. Haven't tried it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread