indyvaporshop.com
tape21.jpg

Goldbug

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indianapolis
indyvaporshop.com
So no out of state selling of e-liquid, no DIY, where does the law stand on in state manufactures of eliquid?

Very Draconian regulations make it virtually impossible to manufacturer e-liquid in Indiana after July 1, 2016. Right now, unless our lawsuit against the State and/or the Federal lawsuit against the state prevails, there will be at most 8 manufacturers permitted in Indiana. No vape shop will be able to import anything made outside of Indiana.

For more info:

What is Indiana House Bill 1432? | Hoosier Security

Hoosier Vapers

mudmanc4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2009
In The Plex
kb.lime-it.us
How interesting. I'm in NW Ohio, not sure which is worse, having a ~$1.00 tax/ per ML tax on eliquid, or not being able to get it around the corner.

Either way, interesting the tax that must be compensated for by the big switch away from analogs.
Not to mention the outright banning, which appears to be in hopes to keep people smoking. Strange society we live in, this is by far progress as humans.

Goldbug

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2009
Indianapolis
indyvaporshop.com
How interesting. I'm in NW Ohio, not sure which is worse, having a ~$1.00 tax/ per ML tax on eliquid, or not being able to get it around the corner.

Either way, interesting the tax that must be compensated for by the big switch away from analogs.
Not to mention the outright banning, which appears to be in hopes to keep people smoking. Strange society we live in, this is by far progress as humans.

I agree. We are gearing up for the tax battle in 2017.

Reactions: peppergirl

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Very much appreciated!
Actually, I just realized this is about Indiana.
Well, actually I realized that when I read the subject title, but it didn't hit me.

I have already donated twice to the Hoosiers legal fund.
Hoosier Vapers

I hope others who can do so will consider doing the same.
Vaping industry sues state over new regulations | 2016-01-04 | Indianapolis Business Journal | IBJ.com
The not-for-profit Hoosier Vapers Inc., along with several vaping retailers and manufacturers, filed the lawsuit Dec. 18 in Marion Superior Court that names David Cook, chairman of the Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission, and Matt Strittmatter, superintendent of the Indiana State Excise Police.

That would be something we can all do.

Any other suggestions?

Last edited:

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
There is a rally scheduled for the 24th of April for media attention. The more folks that show up, the more attention, so that may help.

The lawsuits are the real last hope and they require money because we couldn't find lawyers to work for free.

Goldbug's shop was the first B&M in Indiana...

nicnik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2015
Illinois, USA
Parkes Vaping LLC posted this on the Deals and Steals thread, along with announcing their latest sale. I don't think they're going to be allowed to do what they're hoping to with DIY kits:

Deals and Steals

(Don't reply on that thread. Discussions not allowed - it's not the purpose of the thread.)
It is with heavy hearts that we make the big announcement.

Parkes Vaping LLC will be semi closing around the first to second week of June 2016.

The new Indiana Bill HB 1432 that passed last year has a majority of Indiana vape shops closing down and sadly Parkes will be on that long list at least partly. We will still offer flavorings for those who DIY and we are also considering selling individual DIY kits. We have not made a firm decsion on the DIY kits but if we were to sell them it would be as follows..... The customer would give all the info that they do now as in pg/vg ratio, nic, flavor, bottle size etc. You would be sent everything in the exact amounts to mix into the empty bottle that would come in the kit. There would be no need for calculators or guessing on your part it would all be done for you. You would only need to pour each item into the empty bottle and shake. This is something that is still being decided on because reseach has not been completed to see if it follows the guidlines of the new bill.

Reactions: zoiDman

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... Right now, unless our lawsuit against the State and/or the Federal lawsuit against the state prevails, there will be at most 8 manufacturers permitted in Indiana. No vape shop will be able to import anything made outside of Indiana.

It is Almost Unbelievable that things have Gotten to this Point.

And that we can have those who are Entrusted to Represent/Govern that will turn a Blind Eye to Valid Science and Reliable Health Studies.

Sending out Positive Waves that your Lawsuit(s) are Successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread