The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Will I ever tire of my eGo?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by angstless, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. angstless

angstless Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 18, 2013
    Detroit
    Is it a fad? I love my eGo...it has lots of "smoke"

I have 2 batteries and 3 cartomizers...what is not to love?

I know I grew tired of the Volt cigalikes but this is different...it is vape heaven...why should I ever tire of it?

Is the Cadillac of vape the Pravari? Then I will need the Mercedes..then the Rolls Royce...when does it end?

2. Ld3441

Ld3441 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 29, 2013
    Florida, USA
    If you are happy with what you have, that is all that matters. Whatever works for you.

3. Dana A

Dana A Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2012
    Iowa
    I am so glad you are in vaping nirvana! You will feel like that each time you try a stronger device lol. Happy vaping and if you love your ego then stick with it :)

4. BradleyNIN

BradleyNIN Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I was like that for a solid month. Then I found this $@#$@ place.

5. Silent Scream

Silent Scream Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2013
    Aylesbury
    Repeat after me: I do not need to keep up with the vaping Joneses.

LOL!

6. Mark Anthony

Mark Anthony Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 4, 2013
    Scranton, Pa USA
    We all love our devices.... Then we find or hear about something else.... Then we buy and love that.... Then we find or hear about something else... Then we............ OMG!!! I'm addicted!!!! :blink:

7. Snickerfritz

Snickerfritz Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2013
    USA
    I never tired of my eGos, but I did try out a Vamo out of curiosity and found it to be far superior. Haven't gone back.

8. Chas F.

Chas F. Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2013
    Colorado
    The best thing about having lots of choices and methods of vaping is that once you determine your style/like/dislikes you can outfit yourself accordingly.

9. GetVaked

GetVaked Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2011
    Wisconsin
    eGo and 1.7ohm cartos. Pretty damn good vape.

A VV with an amp limit of atleast 3, say a MVP v2, will be a little better though, as you can fine tune your vaping.

10. meanckz

meanckz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 18, 2013
    Greer, SC
    you probably will not .... it is simplicity and convenience.... I was started of with a Vamo (the tube mod), which was great because I was of cigarettes rather quick, but I went and got a couple of Evod (like Ego) and mini pro tanks and really like the lighter smaller feel of them....so even if you decide to get a bigger tube or box mod, keep a couple of Ego's around....they travel well
    :headbang:

11. BardicDruid

BardicDruid Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2009
    Central Texas
    I know several people that switched to eGo's when they first came out, and are still using them, they usually rub it in about how much they've saved over me and my mods.

12. smacuser

smacuser Vapid Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Augustine, FL
    2 years strong, setting down my eGo to type this.

13. Iffy

Iffy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 3, 2011
    Florida Suncoast
    Even after 33 months of joyous vaping, I still occasionally use my tried & proven eGo batts with da ol' reliable eMDDCs! [​IMG]

14. BradleyNIN

BradleyNIN Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Good Call! I'm on an MVP 1 with 1.5 ohm cartos in a tank. Its my goto right now over everything I have. If only I'd found this setup first, Imagine the money I'd saved.

15. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    2.5yrs on them (3.7volt).

16. Vwls

Vwls Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2013
    AZ
    When I'm at home, I never so much as touch an eGo. There are just too many atties that require larger, more powerful or versatile mods. An eGo can't supply the power needed for some pretty awesome vaping methods. And it can't be used to measure resistance. So the answer to your question is... yes. At some point you will tire of your eGo... especially if you keep hanging around ECF and reading about what people are up to with their vaping. Inevitably, your exploration of more advanced atomizers will take you there.

But no hate for eGos. They are slim and cute, fit in my purse, and get current to the coil. And hey, if something happens to them when I'm out and about - no big loss.

17. vaperature

vaperature Moved On ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2013
    Chicago
    What makes it superior. Just curious.

18. Harlen

Harlen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 14, 2013
    Charlotte Nc
    I still use my ego's even with a SVD I keep it at home ego's on the go

19. Folshen

Folshen Full Member

Jan 4, 2013
    Portage, MI
    Year and a half and still use my eGo's daily. Bought a Vamo and use it at home some but nothing is as convenient as an eGo. Fits in the pen slot of my work shirts and with a Viva Nova it's light weight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

20. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2010
    Nevada
    I just wish the original Joye ego were still available, no 5 push on/off or VV, with all the extra electtronics that if you slip up at all will let out all the "magic smoke" that makes them work, and you end up with a dead battery. I'd love to see the gas stations and 7-11 carrying ego setups, many more noobs would stick with vaping...:)

But they are not without their problems...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ego-type-models/135297-ive-found-unfixable-problem-my-new-ego.html#post2135400

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.