Not open for further replies.

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
You guys are baby's your lil wee ego smoking devices

lol woot

I love my ego's, use 1 every day, even tho yet having up to 40 watts high powered bob marley pt, they are awesome..
I ripped apart the graphic the last time I used my lighter it was a bob marley and it was never used again.. I accidentally started vaping having bought a pound of tobacco the day before trying a free sample ecig , it went into the trash and no analog since the 1st day 9 months ago..

947211_10152985297195302_653078660_n.jpg

HawaiiVPR

Moved On
Oct 19, 2013
808 State
I still use my ego-c Upgrade battery w/ iclear16 for most of the day while I'm out of the house. When I get home I throw the ego on a charger and switch to my MVP2 w/ the iclear30-s. Both setups produce great vapor/taste for me, so I'm hard pressed to say which is actually "better," although if I could only have one, it would definitely be the MVP2.

nikkysikk

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2013
Michigan
soundcloud.com
After we bought eGos, my friend and I swore we wouldn't need anything else. It's been 3 months and he now has 2 more eGos, and eroll, and a extra 510. While I now have a Zmax and sn MVP. Egos are the best in terms of price,usability, and size in their range. But it all changes when you hear about something cool... And have some extra cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gfinch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2013
Pilot Point, TX
I still use my ego's even with a SVD I keep it at home ego's on the go

Not for me. I have one of my newly beloved Mods hanging around my neck constantly. I imagine I get some strange stares but I don't care. Is that the vaping equivalent of the geeky pocket protector?

I just wish the original Joye ego were still available, no 5 push on/off or VV, with all the extra electtronics that if you slip up at all will let out all the "magic smoke" that makes them work, and you end up with a dead battery. I'd love to see the gas stations and 7-11 carrying ego setups, many more noobs would stick with vaping...:)

But they are not without their problems...http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ego-type-models/135297-ive-found-unfixable-problem-my-new-ego.html#post2135400

in the ham world that is called the factory installed smoke. Irreplaceble and your warranty is void if you release the factory installed smoke. LOL.

quiter

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
hanging around
You may or may not and some of it depends on if you feel the need to make this into a hobby. Believe it or not vaping as a hobby is what keep some people interested enough to stay off of cigs. I started vaping over 5 years ago, not sure exactly on the date, but it was before there was a 510 around so probably longer. The hobby part of it is probably what kept me from going back to cigs. I got into making mods and made hundreds of them. a few years back I stopped and just dropped it as a hobby and stuck with a mechanical mod and LR atties. Basically the same vape you are getting but with longer battery life. I could have been just as happy with an ego.

So I guess what I'm saying is that you can might be fine with an ego because it's really all you need as far as vapor production. However, keeping busy with it as a hobby and always getting the newest best thing works to keep your mind from craving cigs.

Good luck and have fun.

DigitalVI

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
CORINTH TX
The only thing that prompted me to move up from the ego was battery life. I still use all of them when at home, different juice in each one. Three with protank mini, two with protank. Needing longer battery life led me to the MVP, with a puritank, I can go 2-3 days without charging or refilling. I don't see a need for anything else at this point, however I am interested in the Protank 3 reviews when it is available. I do also have a nova and IC30 but prefer the bottom coils.

Dan

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
I have two ProVarii. I still use my twists. I do not intend to ever stop using them...They're great!

Plus, I love having an twist and an Evod on hand, so when I meet a convert, I can just hand it to them. I tell them, "Here, this will start your journey. If you like it, go get another one just like it and some more liquid."

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com
I never tired of my eGos, but I did try out a Vamo out of curiosity and found it to be far superior. Haven't gone back.

Haha that is what I'm afraid of. I have 2 eGos with pyrex carto tanks loaded with 3ohm cartos on 4.2v it's great. I know there is that other level and I would fall in love.

szot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I'm a simple guy with simple likes, so simple is good...Ego batts do exactly what I want..long lasting 13 hrs daily, small in size and inconspicuous, 510 threading for various heads, all the vape I need, and inexpensive...I even sell some egos batts, lil ejuice, and CE4s and CE5's at my sports bar for those who are interested and curious, or don't want to go outside in the cold winter to fire up an analog (no smoking tobacco in public state-Mass; but ecigs are legal in my city)..be surprised how many people like them and are pleasantly shocked at the ego sytems after having bad unsuccessful experiences with using mini's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread