Will lost vape halcyon work on 2S 18650?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I have a chance to get a lost vape dna 200 squonk with malstrom at 50% off so under 100.00,but it uses lipos.
    I looked up chip requirements and itll work using 2-18650 but I'll have to use external charger which is fine.
    I only use 15-45 watts so 200 watts is an over kill.
    If it will or won't work will using the lower voltage effect effiency rate by much?

Joe KY

Verified Member
    Aug 20, 2014
    Kentucky
    I ordered 2 of these from this seller. The only issue I had was I ordered a blue and a stainless. What I received was a blue and a black. The blue was for me and the "stainless" a friend. When I told him she sent a black one he said that was fine, especially for the price.

Her shipping was very fast and you have to pay for it. She does not accept returns. If you have an issue you have to go thru eBay.

With all that said, for me, the transaction went quite well. Both mods were new in the box and the maelstroms were also new in the box.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I ordered 2 of these from this seller. The only issue I had was I ordered a blue and a stainless. What I received was a blue and a black. The blue was for me and the "stainless" a friend. When I told him she sent a black one he said that was fine, especially for the price.

Her shipping was very fast and you have to pay for it. She does not accept returns. If you have an issue you have to go thru eBay.

With all that said, for me, the transaction went quite well. Both mods were new in the box and the maelstroms were also new in the box.
    I bought a stainless from her last night,but now i am very disappointed because when i tried to pay for it,it said the seller can't accept payments right now.I contacted her this morning,and she is having issues with paypal,i'm guessing because she's selling vaping stuff.So now,i have the confirmation for a mod that i can't pay for,so won't get it,this sucks haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread