Status
Not open for further replies.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
Hey everyone. I hope everyone enjoyed their Friday. I was just wondering.... I bulk ordered a bunch of Boge 3 ohm cartos and I love them!! My question is, if I prefill them, since I got a bunch of new flavors (yippee) will they be okay in baggies or will they dry out or something? I know that I have purchased pre filled cartos before and they seemed fine.... Thanks for checkin out my post!! :)

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I always put the condom back on or at least the white cap but I'd think they'd be ok in a baggie, too. I just ordered a bundle of 5 SR 3.0 XL Boges. I have the regular size but naturally, they are too small for punching and sticking them in my tanks so I'm using those to sample flavors as I absolutely HATE the hassle of dripping. I just clean them out, let them dry, and reuse to sample more flavors. Works out fine for me. Surevapes has some really good deals on Boges. $23 for a mix-and-match bundle of 5 5-packs of Boge Cartos.

KalebK

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2012
Spokane, WA
I always put the condom back on or at least the white cap but I'd think they'd be ok in a baggie, too. I just ordered a bundle of 5 SR 3.0 XL Boges. I have the regular size but naturally, they are too small for punching and sticking them in my tanks so I'm using those to sample flavors as I absolutely HATE the hassle of dripping. I just clean them out, let them dry, and reuse to sample more flavors. Works out fine for me. Surevapes has some really good deals on Boges. $23 for a mix-and-match bundle of 5 5-packs of Boge Cartos.

Thats where I got mine, I got the 5 pack deal of SRs and I LOVE them, although I was they were bigger. Are these the XLs? If they are, I would hate to think what the regular ones are like!!! Heavy vapers like me would be topping off cartos every 5 seconds!!!

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thats where I got mine, I got the 5 pack deal of SRs and I LOVE them, although I was they were bigger. Are these the XLs? If they are, I would hate to think what the regular ones are like!!! Heavy vapers like me would be topping off cartos every 5 seconds!!!

No, you have to order the XL's..... Now surevapes lets you choose between Standard size and XL for the Mix/Match deal..... I just ordered 3 sets of 5 packs of the 2.0 XL's this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread