Will my new provari wake up these fluxomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric in NJ

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
New Jersey
I got a pack of these only used 1 so far and used it at 5.6 volts was reading 3.4 ohms and was warm and had lots of vapor for about 20 hits or so, then it burned up and tasted like crap. One loop on the coil was turning red seemed to be burning the wick up. I wouldnt run these that hot. Will try another one soon though, maybe I got a dud in my pack.

Was using Halo Malibu, pretty thin juice and the wicks were nice and wet. Just got the Fluxomizers on Friday so they are the most recent with the black rubber inserts, they are green 3.0-3.2 XL.

Last edited:

Pilirock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2011
fullerton,ca
U still want to remove the black rubber Plug and turn the little donut around and use that as a cap, I have fluxos 2.8-3.0 and I don't go higher than 4.5-4.7V because although warmer and better vapor at Higher Volts, It burns the crap out of the juice and the coil won't last longer than a few days , even on thinner Juices, Gave up in the Fluxos, all I do now is Boge 3.0 on Tanks, Those I can Push to 6V no prob and last me a couple days a tank. after doing this I haven't gone back to fluxos, vision, no CE2's as well , less work , less cleaning , Less refilling. Just a suggestion being that u still have 4 left , I can recommend to keep them at 4.5 or so, Still better production than 3.7V.

Eric in NJ

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
New Jersey
Yeah I did the mod with the removing the caps and turning the one over, also fluffed the wicks on the sides and it still burned out fast. Like you I'm going to stick with the boge 3.0 in tanks, have had great luck so far with them after learning to wait a bit longer for them to absorb the fluids.
The flux did have a great taste and was warm and moist a first. I will try again after a boge needs replacement, im not in a hurry. Got 14 different flavors loaded in boges lol, filled the one flux with one of the same juice in a boge to compare and it was great untill it burned out.

Eric in NJ

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2012
New Jersey
Tried 2 more tonight and I think these things suck, both of them burned up at 3.7 in less then 10 hits. Filled one with a syringe and the other I filled by taking the plugs out and dripping down the side, used extra care not to hit any of the coils while doing this. Dropped provari to 3.7 did a ohm check on the carto said it was 3.4 then puffed a few without inhale to burn off the newness then hit it a few times. Taste at first had a kinda of plastic taste then it just burned up.
Good luck with yours, Im sticking with Boge for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread