Will someone look at these and advise please

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawgcrazy

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio
I think this is the last time I will bug you guys for a while LOL!

I am going to order some nasal snuff from MrSnuff. From what VERY LITTLE I know, the dry stuff is not recommended for new users. I don't *think* any of these are dry, but some of them did not have very good explanations on them, so I'm not sure. I don't want to end up ordering something I won't be able to use.

Also, I have NO experience with using this stuff at all. I know nothing of the "good" brands other than what little I've seen on this board. I wanted a good vanilla, like the Dholakia, but everyone is sold out, and those who do have vanilla in right now, have the dry stuff. *sigh* So, if I have a brand here that wouldn't be recommended by you guys, please let me know. I have NOT ordered yet, this is just my list of things I would like to order if you ok them.

Temptation Purple Passion Med
Wow Apple Pie Med
QWS Apricot Bullet
QWS Irish Coffee Bullet
Toque Blueberry Med
Dholakia Swiss Choc Med

And again, thanks a bunch you guys!

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
I think this is the last time I will bug you guys for a while LOL!

I am going to order some nasal snuff from MrSnuff. From what VERY LITTLE I know, the dry stuff is not recommended for new users. I don't *think* any of these are dry, but some of them did not have very good explanations on them, so I'm not sure. I don't want to end up ordering something I won't be able to use.

Also, I have NO experience with using this stuff at all. I know nothing of the "good" brands other than what little I've seen on this board. I wanted a good vanilla, like the Dholakia, but everyone is sold out, and those who do have vanilla in right now, have the dry stuff. *sigh* So, if I have a brand here that wouldn't be recommended by you guys, please let me know. I have NOT ordered yet, this is just my list of things I would like to order if you ok them.

Temptation Purple Passion Med
Wow Apple Pie Med
QWS Apricot Bullet
QWS Irish Coffee Bullet
Toque Blueberry Med
Dholakia Swiss Choc Med

And again, thanks a bunch you guys!

the two from your list that I have tried are: Dholakia swiss chocolate, and QWS irish coffee. Both are pretty great beginner snuffs, and they actually taste pretty good mixed together(more of a starbucks mocha flavor). The QWS irish coffee has a slight bit of menthol, but it's not overpowering in the menthol. it's a nice snuff to start the morning with, along with a cup of joe.;)

sunset

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009

Hi dawgcrazy, Welcome! Just wondering if you knew you can sign up as a member at Mr.Snuff and get the bullets for .99 ea.? I got all 6, since they're such a bargain and I use them at work all the time. Then you can reuse the bullets. I do like the Irish Coffee.

Wow Apple Pie - I smelled the apple that quickly went to cloves. It's all right, not one of my favorites. I'll use it, but won't reorder.

Dholakia Swiss Choc - real good

dawgcrazy

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio
Hi dawgcrazy, Welcome! Just wondering if you knew you can sign up as a member at Mr.Snuff and get the bullets for .99 ea.? I got all 6, since they're such a bargain and I use them at work all the time. Then you can reuse the bullets. I do like the Irish Coffee.

Wow Apple Pie - I smelled the apple that quickly went to cloves. It's all right, not one of my favorites. I'll use it, but won't reorder.

Dholakia Swiss Choc - real good

Yes, I did, but thanks for mentioning it anyway.
Bummer on the apple pie...I HATE clove, so that's good to know. Won't be ordering that one. I'm still teetering on the thought of ordering the Sandalwood...can't make up my mind yet.

dawgcrazy

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio

dawgcrazy

ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio
Strong suggestion the apple pie should renamed clove hell. I have McCrystals clove that is less clove than apple pie.

The honey whisky or even american caramel is far better beginner or my ultimate suggestion the coconut toffee.

For straight up cheap tobacco and easy try the maccaboy.

YUCK! WHY would they go and put clove in apple pie?? I am SO glad I asked about these first. If I had tasted clove, my entire day would've been ruined badly LOL! I cannot stand that stuff. I did think about the coconut toffee, maybe I'll revisit that thought. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread