will this make the MVP obsolete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
My only negative about it is I would prefer an eGo thread as I use cheap clearos at work. I have several 510 to eGo adapters but prefer a native eGo thread.
About a week ago I brought my MVP with a Protank to work, first time, and wouldn't you know I lost it:(

Minor negative because I love the form factor, and I don't sub ohm.

athousandyears

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Texas
My only negative about it is I would prefer an eGo thread as I use cheap clearos at work. I have several 510 to eGo adapters but prefer a native eGo thread.
About a week ago I brought my MVP with a Protank to work, first time, and wouldn't you know I lost it:(

I'm just the opposite. I don't use anything with ego threading and like that it is more compact without it.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina

Hopefully the Ego tops for these will be available through vendors at some point.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Would be best to close one and link it...

Need OP's permission tho :)

the other one is the older thread :
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/variable-voltage-apv-discussion/601111-eleaf-istick.html

is there one that really has more information over the other ?

or..y'all could just agree to post in one or the other and let one fall away...
or...y'all can keep posting in both threads...

zoiD's post about combining them...would be messy
(also got a PM from someone about doing that)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Would be best to close one and link it...

Need OP's permission tho :)

the other one is the older thread :
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/variable-voltage-apv-discussion/601111-eleaf-istick.html

is there one that really has more information over the other ?

As an alternate option, classy, someone could also start an iStick users thread (such as the iTazte v3 and other specific devices).

I can already see that a well researched and well written blog is in order. I do hope someone is up for that. As more and more people jump on this bandwagon, the same questions will come up, over and over and over. After awhile, (historically) it seems people are less interested in re-answering the same questions. A good blog would take care of that.

I don't have my iSticks yet, so I don't think it would be suitable for me to volunteer for either of these ideas.

Vap0rnomics

ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2014
United States
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Cross-posting is not permitted

daventura

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2013
In a van ............down by the river
"Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear....and, when I do, it has to be something special."

Here's the correct quote...

"Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual."

I'm really digging the iStick, but it is definitely hotter than what the display says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread