will this work with my PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menville

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2009
Arlington,TX
I just ordered a wall converter to give me the ability to vape in my easy chair rather than tied to my Desk top. I was wondering If this will work with my PT with inline battery...I bought it from monoprice .com for 1.80 USD out of Kalifornia..My concern is will the output overpower my PT battery.. Please advise..I would hate to be vaping then blow up.

High-Speed WALL Power to USB Female Converter (1000ma) - White:evil:

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
looking at it i am going to get it as a back up. i went thru serval car cigplugs till i found ond that works, and two wallworts usb till i took the plunge and used my apple i-pod
1.5"x1.5" usb from ac, and it works good. i have some wallymart one that didnt work to power the atty but did power the led in the PT, same with the car cigplugs, i did get them at 5vdc 1000mah and they just didnt work, right vdc wong mah, but i dont have a way to mesure the mah on the three that dont work. the one that works in the car is walmart power jolt and it says 5vdc, 1000mah and works,

jacko

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
NW Tennessee
Boxhead.

Looks like you have tried a few..I did order the auto adapter also, so I think it was like 97 cents..total order with shipping was $4.50 ..so can't loose much at that price. Ever since I was a kid and stuck a bobby pin into a wall socket I have a fear of electrical things..just hope it will be safe

I also discovered electricity with a bobby pin at a young age..... And I thought I was the only one!

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
aw man...i did some dumb things with eletricity...like cutting an extension cord, stripping the end off, and touching the ends to dead d sized batterys...blam with sparks...and a d battery that worked for a couple of hours on my 4 d batterypowered slot car set...hehehe, mom came home an saw me do it, and, well i didnt have a slot car set after that. waaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread