Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapin'Bolt

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2018
United Kingdom
vapinbolt.weebly.com
The King of the Garden

Wismec’s designs have come on in leaps and bounds, especially the collaboration with JayBo, which is flawless and innovative. The tank is impeccable and on par with the SMOK TFV12 Prince tank when it comes to design features. This tank is one which stands out to me for using pre-made coils.

95476fc0-b28f-47b9-8115-c9bafd13746a

gen3_3.jpg

Out the Box

The King comes in 6 different colour options for the 25mm tank, including gloss black/gold, gunmetal, gold, white/black and the two-tone pearlescent purple/brown and purple/blue. All are with the seemingly standard honeycomb resin tip.

The Gnome is a standard 5.8ml capacity for all countries outside the UK and a 2ml 22mm for the EU TPD compliant to comply with the EU TPD, however, a bubble glass is in the making I am being informed at a later date it will be in the UK.

In the box, you get one extra spare glass, this has a smoke haze effect to it very smart along with some spares parts O-rings only. However, there are two new WM01 coils which are the new design take on the original WM01 and they are somewhat better in quality and flavour. These are not on the market to buy at present but come with all Gen3 Dual and Gnome King Kits.

The tank carries an 810 resin honeycomb tip in a contrasting colour, however, some are a bit too over the top for my liking and I would change for a different colour but is that an issue, I think not. Again, they have used the top filling system which is a slide mechanism, first seen on the Gnome JayBo Edition. Lovely feel to the way it operates very strong and robust. The first in its class for filling…

Now the bottom, the airflow which isn’t as good as some of the tanks readily on the market, but it is somewhat amazing, and I must say fully open, it works a treat for me.

Picture1.jpg

The Build

The build is of great quality as previously mentioned the slide action is excellent and the opening and closing of the airflow is faultless. The funnel which is not removable something which was introduced in the latter days of the SMOK Baby Beast to comply again with the TPD laws. I prefer this as it doesn’t give any chance of misplacing. So ideal for any new vapors out there and anyone wanting a good quality system.

Installing coils is simple and it’s done in a flash. The coils which are recommended for the tank is the new WM01 but they can take the WM02 Dual and WM03 triple or even the RBA system if you wish. Which makes this versatile in all aspects of the vaping world. There is also new WM01-Mesh coils which are becoming more available in the UK again I haven’t had the chance to get hold of any to review so still in the early days of the vapors world.

authentic-wismec-sinuous-ravage230-230w-tc-vw-box-mod-gnome-king-tank-kit-gloss-purple-1230w-2-x-18650-58ml_2.jpg

The priming of the coils takes a good 30 minutes but once in action, wow the flavour and clouds are beautiful.

gen3_1.jpg
gen3_2.png

2-week review
Coming soon...

Pros

· Looks Great
· Airflow is great
· Consistent flavour
· 6 colour options
· No leaks
· Big clouds
· Good hit