Not open for further replies.

AlmightyEvan

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2016
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
-------------------------Winner announcement-------------------------

Hey vapers, time to celebrate! The winners for Wotofo Conqueror RTA tank contest are selected from #3 to #195.

They are:

#34 VapieDan #145 tejas #13 ThaFuzz
0872bb576109a6c83b25cf86c726a317.png
4d0e597ec53bb3dcf4073004b1666aff.png
9c3cefe1000b6832fc200a8a1383e71c.png

Congrats to them!!

Please PM @AlmightyEvan your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:
EMAIL ADDRESS:

-----------------------Wotofo Conqueror rta tank Contest---------------------

Want to get your hands on a dual coil builds tank without having annoying rebuid issues? Now Heaven Gifts give you chances to win Wotofo conqueror RTA Tanks!!

Haven’t hear Conqueror RTA from Wotofo before? Let’s have a simple look on it:

The deck space of a RTA will influence your builds experience more or less, especially the posts of the deck that are always the troublesome part for space saving point. In order to offer more build space for easy coil builds feeling, Wotofo released its Conqueror RTA tank that adopts the postless design on the deck instead of simply increasing the chamber room of the tank. What's more, the Wotofo Conqueror RTA offer you dual coil builds possibility. They also use PEEK from Germany as its insulator to make sure the coils won't go short on this limited chamber room. Plus its top filling, juice flow control and stainless steel shell, this is a new tank choice for your daily vaping.

5baa706e0066de577be8c74e98a14627.jpg

For this contest, we will give away 3 Wotofo conqueror RTA Tanks, to enter our contest, please reply to any of the rules below:

1. What do you know about Wotofo brand?
2. What wattage do you use on a dual coil tank and what Fahrenheit degree/ Centigrade do you set to temp control your tank if you have TC (temp control) experience, if not, tell us what kind of tank do you use often.
3. Tell us your opinions/first impression on Postless deck design?
4. What else specs do you expect Wotofo adds on this tank?

Note:
1. Every participant have one chance to reply to one single rule (that means you have 4 times to reply to all our rules), use separate posts to enter;
2. The contest will be ended on April 18, 2016;
3. The winners will be selected via Random.org;
4. At least 40 participants join our contest, or we could not give away prizes.

Wish you good luck!!

Last edited:

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
my first wotofo product owned: serpent. my favorite goto setup atm :wub:
never heard wotofo before serpent launched, and from the machining and finishing quality of the serpent they are a super OK. wish to own conqueror in my arsenal for its sleek look... the very reason i bought serpent, its sleek look.

Reactions: AlmightyEvan

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
somehow i have never comfortable to build a dual coil TC setup, the reason i bought serpent (after the great appearance) was because it was a single coil setup and seems to have a good conductivity. the postless design should deliver a better conductivity either thanks to its shorter material total length CMIIW. i believe that short electricity travel (efficiency) should compensate that "little" coil difference when building dual setup.
i run my serpent using an 24g 316L SS 0.3ohm at 230Celcius powering on 20watt on my vtc mini.
yes i am using serpent for tootling ;)

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
never tried postless before, but i suspect this postless structure will:
+ improve the efficiency on electric current delivery
+ better coil resistance reading
+ simplified the build deck thus improve the performance of the conical chamber to deliver more intense flavor (comparing single coil setup in conqueror to single coil setup in serpent)

- the lead slot will be a gunk magnet.. 4 of them, used or not used (single coil setup or dual coil setup)

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2015
Virginia Beach
4/11#1
(What do you know about wotofo brand?)
Great attys for relatively cheap.
Troll is super cloudy with nice flavor and single or dual coil options
Freakshow mini is a flavor machine with or without optional wide bore top, can be a little leaky if not handled right.
Atty cube makes more flavor than you can shake a stick at in a dual coil only atty
Ice cubed is a great atty. Almost like a tank with good dual only top airflow.
Also through their amods brand a fine manufacturer of quality clones

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN

2. What wattage do you use on a dual coil tank and what Fahrenheit degree/ Centigrade do you set to temp control your tank if you have TC (temp control) experience, if not, tell us what kind of tank do you use often.

typically run 45w-65w on dual coil tank - most often used tanks are steam crave aromamizers

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread