win box mods - trivia contest in live chat - 7/17/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010
i think everyone had a blast last time we did this, so here it is again -- another chat trivia contest!!

if you want to participate and have not been to efc chat, i suggest you make sure you can access it before then.

new to chat? here's info on it: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...discussion/93081-new-live-chat-available.html

the contest will take place saturday, july 17, at 6pm pacific.

just like last time, there will be a series of trivia questions posted. for each question, the first person with the correct answer gets one point.

in the event nobody can answer the question, hints will be given until the question is answered correctly.

there will be 20 questions. after all 20 have been answered, the person who answered the most questions correctly wins. in the case of a tie, there will be a tiebreaker question. simple, eh?

coupla prizes this time:
5v 510 box mod, with a few 510 atomizers
3.7v 510 box mod, with a few 510 cartos (thanks to mendnwngs).
both boxes take 14500 batts, which are not included.

1st place - get choice of either
2nd place - whatever is left

so check your chat access and let's get trivial!

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
Woot! Good luck everyone! Thanks ejoker and mendnwngs for making this possible!
IF things go as planned I will not be here for the contest, boooo hisssss:( But I will be rooting for all of my Chat buddies first and foremost and then everyone else too. LOL Seriously though, Good luck guys/gals! Have fun and make sure you have FAST fingers!

ejoker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2010

mendnwngs

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
Central California
Heres the box mod (and cartos) I'm offering..

Its only the 2nd box mod I've made, but it works great, and should give a good, long life :)

The LED is a rapid color-changing RGB LED. Its a touch bright, but I thought it was cool.. A little Box-bling, so to speak. With a (protected) 14500 it fires these 510 cartos really nicely. Whoever takes this home Im sure, won't be disappointed.

Ill see you all saturday (7-17) evening.. 6PM PST Sharp!

Good luck all!

-Jason

Attachments

• 2010-07-14-083815.jpg
    2010-07-14-083815.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 58
  • 2010-07-14-083900.jpg
    2010-07-14-083900.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 50

Angelux

Jun 7, 2010
Chicago, IL
I don't know that but...what is the capital of Assyria?:laugh:

I don't know what WAS the capitol of Assyria, but the capitol that IS where Assyria was, is Baghdad.

...wow... could there be any more "was" and "is" in a sentance? :)

Hopefully my schedule will open up a bit... I'd love to check out the live trivia!

Warped3k

ECF Live Chat Manager
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2010
North Carolina, US
So everytime I go into that chat, there's quite a few people there.. but no one ever says anything..? Is mine screwed up, or does everyone just sit there staring at their monitors not saying anything? lol

Yup, we just sit and stare ;)

Actually a few of us have it up and leave it up when we are actually AFK, you might have come by when no-one was at their computers... No worries, there will be people on Saturday night :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread