Status
Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
After the well-received Cold Steel series mods, Ehpro newly released a revolutionary subohm tank - Raptor, which adopts the first sea grass cotton mesh coil for purest flavor and long lifespan. Raptor comes with optional 2ml/4ml ejuice capacity with an extra 6ml bulb glass tube, meeting different vaping needs. It features 360°surrounding airflow system to provide you the smoothest vaping experience with the original flavor and huge clouds. Plus convenient top filling design, wide compatiblity with horizon falcon king coils, this Ehpro raptor is the most promising tank in 2019. Wanna give it a try? Join us now!

uv7UvcS.jpg

To enter:

1.Share your thoughts on this Ehpro Raptor tank.

2.Please rate the Raptor tank 1/5.

3.Which mod do you wanna pair with Ehpro raptor? Choose one from www.heavengifts.com and paste the link here.

4.Share the pics of your current vaping devices or any vape memes with us.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on July 31, 2019. Except the tank, the winner also can get the Ehpro Raptor Quadruple mesh Coil 3pcs.
2.Each person can post 6 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1.

dunskoy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2018
#Post 1
Share your thoughts on this Ehpro Raptor tank
As for me, there is nothing supernatural, there is no something enticing and interesting. And the name? Raptor, did you see the pictures of the raptor? This is a killing machine that can instantly tear anyone to shreds. It would be better called the "brachiosaurus", more suitable. Since seagrass is used, it is closer to herbivores than to raptor.
These are my thoughts.

Last edited:

Twins Win

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2018
#1. These wicking blends are getting out of hand. I hope it's not all marketing gimmicks and actually improves the flavor. First it was regular cotton aint good enough try the Egyptian cotton tank.. No try ours it has flax. Well ours has bamboo in it. Check us out we got tea fibers.. Here comes Ehpro.. we've done it! We've actually unlocked all the flavors with our patented blend of cotton and wait for it...............sea weed! That's right, we've selected only the finest blades of grass from the sea to give you the most vibrant, exquisite flavor experience. Joe Vapor from the block is psyched. "Yo man, I got that sea grass bro."

All joking aside I think it looks like an excellent tank. I know Heaven Gifts is more of a distributor but I have a suggestion for it. If Ehpro offered a RBA head with it, I bet they'd sell a bunch (more) of these. People miss the days of RBAs, and Falcon owners would get this just to have the RBA for their tanks. Companies have abandoned the concept and I think it sucks. But nice tank and I would love to win one.

Last edited:
Reactions: liblue1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread