Win GeekVape Aegis 100 TC Mod For Labor Day 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyelevator

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
long beach, ca
3. Ijoy Exo. The Exo is a 26mm tank. So it will fit very nicely on the Aegis.
IJOY EXO RTA TANK 2.0ml
7e59f584fc310ac3f7dfcb3e8142e970.jpg

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Entry #3
3. Which tank will be better to compatible with this amazing TC Mod? Choose it from our official site: Best Vape Tanks for Sale, E Cig Tank, Clearomizer and Atomizer - Urvapin , Leave the link and tell us why.

Authentic Digiflavor Pharaoh RTA 4.6ml tank
Larger diameter atomisers ranging from 25 to 30mm ought to look decent on the Aegis, and a single coil setup in the Digiflavor Pharaoh ought to be less demanding on the single 26650 battery.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Entry #4
4. Which kinds of Vaping Kit on our site is your best wanted? Choose it from our official site, Buy brand Vape Starter Kit, e Cigarette Starter Kit from brand Authorized Resellers - Urvapin Leave the link and tell us why.

WISMEC Reuleaux RX GEN3 300W Box Mod With 2ml GNOME Atomizer
The RX Gen3 is being hyped to be a good update to the old RX models, and the Gnome atmoiser is apparently decent as a flavour and clouds subohm tank.

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
Hi everyone,

If the total entries hasn't exceeded 120 entries when this giveaway ended(only 9 hours left). Then the prize is a CoilArt Azeroth RDTA tank. I'm sorry about it.

But I'll pick up another one who can win a Fitcloud condor RDA . So there will be 2 winners in this giveaway. And the winners will be announced in 24hours.

Good luck.

All the best,
David

Last edited:

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
Attention Please. This content was ended. Because the total entries hasn't exceeded 120, so the prize is a CoilArt Azeroth RDTA tank and an extra Fitcloud condor RDA

ECF-GiveAway-Winner-919-16.jpg
ECF-GiveAway-Winner-919-37.jpg

Congrats to @iamtezr , your prize is the fitcloud condor RDA.
Congrats to @diabolique , your prize is the coilart azeroth RDTA.

Pls, contact us via PM with your contact information, including your name, address, email address, phone number and country in 3 days. Otherwise the gift will be invalid.

For other guys. If you has did any vaping device review, please contact me and give me your review link(words or video). I can send the geekvape aegis 100W mod to you for review.

All the best,
David

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread