jali1031

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2014
NY, USA
www.vibleo.com
clearette_logo_website_1.png

Clearette Creative Writing Contest - Get those vape juices flowing

Prize Package: Nine 30 ML Custom Bottles of E-Liquid // All Your choices (270 ML total):
Value: $150 :thumb:

Rules:
1. Go to our website and list which nine flavors you want. Your post must start with Clearette.
(Example) Clearette Entry 1 - (list all 9 flavors) then your submission. You can submit up to 6 times a day- No time bracket restriction but try and space it out a little bit. Chit-chat and light conversation is okay. The winner will be selected at random with potential freebies along the way.

2. Now the fun part. You have nine flavors to choose from. You must somehow use the flavor name in your submission. You can do this by writing a micro-poem, a short-short story (they range from 1-5 sentences) or you can rewrite our product description. You can do this with your chosen flavors however you want.

Submission examples:

(I'll roll with Classic tobacco- you can submit up to 6 times a day, whatever flavors you want, but it must be the actual name of the flavor, hence classic tobacco)

Entry 1 Clearette - Flavor 1, Flavor 2, Flavor 3, Flavor 4, Flavor 5, Flavor 6, Flavor 7, Flavor 8, Flavor 9:
(example) I was lost in a field of classic tobacco when the sun cast a smoggy shadow
(example) I was chewing on some classic tobacco when the lighting struck. I swallowed the leaves and then fell into a ditch. I heard other people laughing but I only felt nausea. I guess I shouldn't have been chewing on tobacco.
(example) Clearette Classic Tobacco e-liquid is infused with the mighty hands of Zeus and tastes like the best damn cigarette you've ever had.
(example)
There is an oasis
with classic tobacco
and there is no sin tax.
(example) I love the smell of fiery classic tobacco burning in the distance.

Have fun! That's the main goal. You can mix and match flavors, stick with the same one, do whatever you want. Pretend that this is your e-liquid canvas. Any type of creative writing is acceptable with the exception of ironic posts that are meant to be malicious, rude and/or satirical in reference to either our company, our products or another contestant's post (basically, just don't be rude). Everyone here is 18+ so have fun, but make sure not to break any of ECF's rules. Romantic and so forth is fine, for example. If you want to get creative- get creative. Attach pictures- whatever you want.

eLKBLIj.jpg

Every submission equals 1 point, hence, the more you participate the better your shot is at winning. The Grand Winner will be selected at random on 8/12/15 with potential freebies for other players along the way. Freebies might be random, might be at the end of the contest, or might be selected based on a great post. Or there might not be any... Winners will have 72 hours to respond to the "you won" PMs before I will move to the next winner.

*You can submit longer pieces if you want
*Winners can tell me VG&PG & nicotine (or if they want our Max VG which is pre-set at 80%VG) at end.

Get out your vape pen & let those creative juices flow...
:glug:

CLICK HERE TO SELECT YOUR E-LIQUIDS
www.clearette.com

TL;DR- Title your post Clearette w/your entry #. List what 9 flavors you want (you can c&p for each post). Next Incorporate one of your flavors into a creative submission like a 2 sentence story, a poem, a thought... You can use any of your flavor choices for any submission. Please see rules above for more info/examples. It's a pretty simple contest/giveaway.

Last edited:

jali1031

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2014
NY, USA
www.vibleo.com
6 per day? Good Luck all, I'm out
Hey you should play anyway ;). The winner is selected at random, plus there's always the chance for freebies... & I don't know about everyone else, but I am excited to see what vapers submit. There is so much creativity within the e-liquid industry; from the graphics and bottles to the flavors. I'm not going to be crazy about the rules. I just want everyone to have some fun...& some will win some stuff.

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/8

Clearette Entry 3 - Lion's Heart, Loch Ness Modster, Medusa, Mummy's Tomb, Tobacco Bliss

Out of all of the monsters and gods/goddesses in Greek mythology, Medusa is one of my favorites along with Cerberus, the Hydra and Chimera to name a few. I've always been fascinated by the fabled creatures of old.

Medusa_Gorgon_Mythical_Creature_Front_Image.jpg

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
7/8

Clearette Entry 6 - Lion's Heart, Loch Ness Modster, Medusa, Mummy's Tomb, Tobacco Bliss

I don't think I'll ever be over tobacco vapes, the ones I've tried are nothing like the cigarettes I use to smoke and I'm happy for that. After a couple of days after quitting I tried a puff off a friend's cigarette just to see what it was like and it was so rancid. I dig the tobacco vapes, I'm still searching for my Tobacco Bliss, I'm greatly enjoying the sweet, nutty and spicy ones lately.

Thank you again for the contest, I like the format, different than all the others. :)

image.jpg

Reactions: jali1031
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread