Status
Not open for further replies.

Vera

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2010
Shanghai, China
www.heavengifts.com
Guys, did you remember the super hot OBS Engine rta? Believe many of you have owned one. Now OBS released its upgraded version - Engine 2, an innovative dual coil RTA with 5ml large ejuice capacity. It features a patented top side filling system for an easy and quick refilling. The precise 360 degree adjustable top airflow can effectively prevent the leaking issues. Along with the precise air circulation system, Engine 2 RTA provides you an unparalleled vaping with concentrated vapor and enhanced flavor. Moreover, it comes with two post build deck for easy dual coil building. Wanna give it a try and make a comparison between the original one and itself? Heaven Gifts is always generous to satisfy your requests. 2 kits already have been prepared. Good luck!

13IKenS.jpg

To enter:
1.Share your thoughts on this OBS Engine 2 RTA.
2.Which mod do you wanna pair it with?
3.Which features do you care most when purchasing a new RTA?

Note:
1.We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on June 8, 2018.
2.Each person can post 4 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1

Here we announce the winners selected via random from #2 to #111

They are

#69 lancasterv3 #46 Justin L
Nhdw0Ok.jpg
g6Oy8qe.jpg

Congrats to them! Please PM me your shipping addresses as required below:

RECEIVER:
STREET:
CITY:
PROVINCE/ZIP:
PHONE:

Last edited by a moderator:

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Entry 1

Share your thoughts on this OBS Engine 2 RTA.

I have the Engine 1 and I like it a lot. I have been following the news on the Engine 2 and it appears to be a nice improvement from its first dual coil rendition. I have some reservations about the deck; however, am willing to give it a go, especially if the flavour is even better than the Engine 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread