Win Tesla Biturbo mech kit, the first vape kit with dual RDA tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Qin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
www.urvapin.com
Tesla Biturbo mech starter kit is a powerful device that has the ability to fire two RDAs at the same time for greater vapor productions and you can add two flavors e-liquid into RDAs and enjoy a complex and unique taste. All of these are designed to provide you with an unbeatable taste and quality. Innovation leads to changing life.

Rules to enter:

1. How do you find this vape kit?

2. Tag out 5 friends in ECF to join the contest;

3. Which brand starter kit on our site is your best wanted? Leave the link and tell us why.

just choose it through following link: Buy brand Vape Starter Kit, e Cigarette Starter Kit from brand Authorized Resellers - Urvapin

Notes:

1. 1 prize: Tesla Biturbo Mech Dual RDAs Kit;

2. The contest ends on 18th. June. 2017;

3. Each person can post 3 times at most;

4. If the total entries exceed 150, an extra Wotofo Lush Plus RDA will be given away.

Enjoy & good luck, my friend. Maybe you will win this great starter kit as a gift ;)

BTW, this amazing mech starter kit, you can get it with best price $53.69, enjoy extra 10% off and free-shipping, don't miss this great chance to get this fabulous vape kit(Get it through following link: Tesla Biturbo Mech Dual RDA Starter Kit In-Stock).

This giveaway will end on 18th. June. 2017, winner will be chosen on 19th.June.2017(China Time: GMT+8) on Random.org.

I will be appreciate if you could do a review about this amazing mech kit.

Good luck everyone and wish you guys have a great vape day.

Cheers,

David from Urvapin

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
3. Which brand starter kit on our site is your best wanted? Leave the link and tell us why.
I love the look of this thing.....I found it on your site about a week ago...and it's so cool looking and I bet I will never regret dropping this mod!!! I also love the see through ....I like watching things go...........
WISMEC EXO SKELETON ES300 200W/300W Starter Kit with KAGE Atomizer

wismec-exo-skeleton-es300-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread