• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WIN the MOD of YOUR CHOICE - AND help make the movie that will tell the WHOLE truth about e-cigs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Motivaper

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2010
Vancouver BC
Hello Vapaholics!

As many of you already know, there is a documentary in the works titled "WE ARE VAPERS". The movie is being made by a bunch of really great people who are donating their time and talent to bring attention to the vaping movement, but in order to get the movie into production, they need to raise $20,000 by THIS SATURDAY MARCH 31st at 11:59pm. They are almost to their goal, but as of tonight, they are still short by $3,850.

A group of our proactive friends in Vancouver came up with a truly wonderful raffle idea to get the rest of the money raised -
I know most of us on this thread have spent quite a bit of money on vaping because it is not only fun and tasty(!), but it is also saving our lives! So please buy a raffle ticket and support the making of this film!

This is an opportunity for all of us to contribute to raising awareness of vaping as a viable alternative to stinkies, AND have the chance to WIN THE MOD OF YOUR CHOICE!

A big thank you to the mods for allowing me to post this - please see the below, and contact me (CheekyMonkey) or Gary (Motivaper) via PM for the email address to send the money to via paypal, and follow up with an email so that your name can be added to the hat :)

An ONLINE RAFFLE for
ANY MOD YOU WANT What’s on YOUR wish list...
Provari? Provari Mini? Darwin? GG?
Epipe? Custom made wood mod
?

You win - you tell me what you want -
it’ll be delivered to your front door!

Here’s how it’ll work…
Tickets $10 each, or 3 for $25
Just send an PM to MOTIVAPER or CHEEKYMONKEY for the email address to send your name and # of tickets, and send the appropriate amount via paypal to the same email.
(the email address is not being posted here to save Gary from spambot overload)
Gary will put your names into a box when payment and email are sent, and just like we do at Vapemeets, we’ll do a
Drawing on Saturday, March 31st at 10pm!

Fellow Vapers, I know many of us have donated already, but let’s each find another $10 for a cause of SUCH timely importance to us!

Gary (aka Motivaper)

Lets get this movie made and show the world what vaping is really, and truthfully, all about!

I will be checking PM's throughout the next 3 days, and will respond with Gary's email address ASAP so that you can get your name in and WIN THAT MOD while supporting a great cause! :vapor:
Happy Vaping,
Cheeky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread