The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Win the Podin mini-mod pod! - Join the 'Flavor Testers Wanted' Giveaway!! 10 Prizes!

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by Innokin_Paul, Nov 22, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Anto404

Anto404 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Koolkiz

Koolkiz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    1) Visit the Podin mini-Pod Mod product page for more information about the Podin and additional graphics and photos. Done

2) Post in this thread and Let us know: What is your favourite eliquid flavour that you would you like to experience from the Podin? Tobacco variants

3) Please let your friends on ECF know about this Podin giveaway. Thank you very much! Sadly I really don't know any one here. Not personally.

4) If you win, please write and let us know what you think about the Podin's flavour production. We want to hear your feedback and thoughts and there will be additional chances for winners to win something extra special. Of course.

3. VStorm

VStorm Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2017
    1. Visited
    2. Some sweets tobaccos for me if I managed to keep it away from my missy :banana:
    3. @SP013 @bigbob2322 @dunskoy
    4. Yes, in short words :rules:

• Love Love x 1
  4. RuiG

RuiG Super Member

May 4, 2019
    Portugal
  5. GeorgiaGirl

GeorgiaGirl Full Member

Jul 29, 2019
    Atlanta Area
    • Love Love x 1
  6. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
  7. ShadowsAngel

ShadowsAngel Full Member

Nov 18, 2019
    1) Visit the Podin mini-Pod Mod product page for more information about the Podin and additional graphics and photos.
    Done
    2) Post in this thread and Let us know: What is your favourite eliquid flavour that you would you like to experience from the Podin?

Strawberry Milk Nic Salt

3) Please let your friends on ECF know about this Podin giveaway. Thank you very much!

Don't know barely anyone on here but told family and friends that vape about this post and how to get to it!

4) If you win, please write and let us know what you think about the Podin's flavour production. We want to hear your feedback and thoughts and there will be additional chances for winners to win something extra special.

Will definatly leave feedback!

8. Billcipher

Billcipher Senior Member

Nov 13, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Xeban

Xeban Senior Member

Oct 12, 2019
    Vietnam
  10. Slowone2

Slowone2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    Virginia
  11. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Super Member

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Edendi

Edendi Senior Member

Nov 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  13. evan le'garde

evan le'garde Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 3, 2013
    Green Apple & Cinnamon D.I.M Capella.

14. Chad Beaver

Chad Beaver Full Member

Oct 29, 2019
    Thanks to Innokin for the chance to win!

1. Visit product page - Done!
    2. Favorite flavor - peanut butter and banana
    3. @mac32 @United States @brainshaker and already told my family and friends about the Podin!
    4. Will definitely be giving feedback! Innokin is an amazing company with products that actually work! I'm sure the Podin will be a game changer!

15. vaper1960

vaper1960 Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Where's the winners list?

16. Innokin_Paul

Innokin_Paul Brand Manager ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2013
    Shenzhen
    Thank you and Congratulations to the 10 Lucky winners of the Innokin Podin!
    The Podin is Innokin's best Pod system yet and we are looking forward to hearing your feedback about the flavours and vape experience. The Podin is compact, 800Mah and the replaceable coils fire fast for more intense flavours! We hope you love the Podin! :wub:
    Thank you again for joining this giveaway and Congratulations to the 10 Lucky winners!:

@Chad Beaver
    @RuiG
    @La_Navidad
    @Kat56
    @Anise
    @Dumon
    @evan le'garde
    @Aristotel
    @Uranus On Fire
    @Terri McVeety

Please contact Lexi at @Innokin_timmy to claim your prize. Lexi will respond within 24 hours and if there is anything I can help with, please message me and let me know. Thank you everyone for referring friends and for letting us know which flavours you'll be vaping. Innokin is running more giveaways across all social media platforms. For more chances to win a Podin kit please join in the other giveaways. Good luck!

What Innokin vape kits would you like to win here on ECF? Do you have any suggestions for interesting or fun giveaway topics? Please let us know and we will be happy to host more giveaways hee on ECF. Thank you again for joining this giveaway and Good luck in the next! :thumbs:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Kat56

Kat56 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2012
    SC
    Oh YaY thank you SO much! :hubba:
    :rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll::rickroll:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Chad Beaver

Chad Beaver Full Member

Oct 29, 2019
    Thanks so much! Can't wait to try this out!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Kat56

Kat56 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 27, 2012
    SC
    Got so excited I forgot my manners, sorry.

Huge CONGRATS to all the other winners!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::banana:

• Like Like x 1
  20. Eduard Sorokin

Eduard Sorokin Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2018