Win the Podin mini-mod pod! - Join the 'Flavor Testers Wanted' Giveaway!! 10 Prizes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuiG

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2019
Portugal
Thank you and Congratulations to the 10 Lucky winners of the Innokin Podin!
The Podin is Innokin's best Pod system yet and we are looking forward to hearing your feedback about the flavours and vape experience. The Podin is compact, 800Mah and the replaceable coils fire fast for more intense flavours! We hope you love the Podin! :wub:
Thank you again for joining this giveaway and Congratulations to the 10 Lucky winners!:

@Chad Beaver
@RuiG
@La_Navidad
@Kat56
@Anise
@Dumon
@evan le'garde
@Aristotel
@Uranus On Fire
@Terri McVeety

Please contact Lexi at @Innokin_timmy to claim your prize. Lexi will respond within 24 hours and if there is anything I can help with, please message me and let me know. Thank you everyone for referring friends and for letting us know which flavours you'll be vaping. Innokin is running more giveaways across all social media platforms. For more chances to win a Podin kit please join in the other giveaways. Good luck!

What Innokin vape kits would you like to win here on ECF? Do you have any suggestions for interesting or fun giveaway topics? Please let us know and we will be happy to host more giveaways hee on ECF. Thank you again for joining this giveaway and Good luck in the next! :thumbs:

Hello.

I sent a message to Lexi @Innokin_timmy but so far got no reply.

Can you please check?

Thank you.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
@Innokin_Paul I also sent my message to Lexi at @Innokin_timmy and haven't received a reply. Can you help?

Edit: Nevermind. I received my PM while I was posting this. I don't need any help. I'm sorry to have bothered anyone. If I'm ever lucky enough to win anything again I'll give it more time before posting.

Last edited:

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
  • Deleted by Innokin_timmy

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
I'm very sorry. I spoke too soon. I received my reply right after I posted. I apologize @Innokin_timmy.
Never mind. I just want to let you guys know that i will do contact and reply you once i am convenient. And be patient kindly maybe sometimes i am too busy to do a quick response. Thanks for understanding and support!

Reactions: Cakes13

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well - Late to the party - once again - but better late then not at all . . .

tenor.gif

animated-congratulation-image-0123.gif

To The 10 Winners of
The Innokin Podin
ECF Giveaway Contest

@Chad Beaver

@RuiG

@La_Navidad

@Kat56

@Anise

@Dumon

@evan le'garde

@Aristotel

@Uranus On Fire

@Terri McVeety

200w.gif

AND -
thanks-sign-smiley-emoticon.png
@Innokin . . .

AND - The Whole Innokin Team - for all Ya' do . . . ;)

6ba4fbf80be429bb3bfb9d9d66b1d682.gif

La_Navidad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 14, 2018
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread