Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Barbie is my second one, Ninja is using my black one. I'm gonna get another one soon, just not sure if I want white or blue :)
image.jpg

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
I finally got around to make the one adjustment my mini+ needed.

I'm a klutz, pv dropped multiple times ( why I use a protective sleeve).

I added a small piece of garage door seal rubber gasket under the negative terminal tab. It's moderately compressible, designed to take a lot of use. That way the metal tab doesn't bend from the battery weight on a drop, the rubber acts like a little shock absorber :)

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Aw man! Lol That is a bummer.
I found him running a smokeless owl with a dual coil setup, it was 0.17 ohms! With an LG HE2 which I believe is a 20A battery, he was running the battery at 23.5A. I pulled one of the coils out so it was safe but that scared the heck out of me when I seen it.

I have explained to him many times about ohms law, battery safety and the possibility of a short on mechanical mods. In one ear and out the other, I'm scared he's going to blow up a battery.

Reactions: wvducklady

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I found him running a smokeless owl with a dual coil setup, it was 0.17 ohms! With an LG HE2 which I believe is a 20A battery, he was running the battery at 23.5A. I pulled one of the coils out so it was safe but that scared the heck out of me when I seen it.

I have explained to him many times about ohms law, battery safety and the possibility of a short on mechanical mods. In one ear and out the other, I'm scared he's going to blow up a battery.
No doubt! Such a bummer he sold the cloupor, because he could have experimented alot with it. He needs to listen to you! :)

Reactions: f1vefour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread