• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

WindCity Vapers Club" Christmas Party"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodney Conforti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Come one come all and join us at this festive vape meet. We will be having a Raffle for a Silver Bullet, Omega, Bombshell, Gooseneck and many other interesting liquids and mods too.

"FREE PIZZA"

Everyone is welcome including Vendors and non-vapers, heck bring grandma.

In fact make a weekend of it the Hotel is offering $59 a night rooms, so come to chicagoland and do your christmas shopping or just enjoy the sites.

Please check out our site: http://windycityvapersmeet.webs.com/

or PM me with any questions..
See Ya in Chicago,
CHICAGOROD

byron27

Jun 9, 2010
Crystal Lake, IL
I gotta say, WCV puts on one hell of a party! There was what I like to call the "juice buffet" with tons of bottles of juice for sampling. They had a bunch of vendors there showing of their wares. Modders and Mod Collectors had all their stuff out on display and some even let you try out their equipment. I am in the market for a wetbox and think I really like it. Also, the free pizza and pop was very good! The new location wasn't too loud, there was plenty of room to sprawl out and get comfy. The staff at the Mirage were very professional and accepting of this new strange thing they were witnessing. The raffle was awesome, I won a 5 pack of juice from eliquidplanet.com and we all got holiday gift bags filled with stuff. I bought stuff from CigTechs and JuicyVapor.com. I want to thank Anthony of JuicyVapor by the way for driving me to the meet and back home again. He was a very interesting person to get to know and I hope to hang out with him outside of vape meets. All of the vendors who gave the club bottles of juices... THANK YOU! Anyway, the entire night was a blast. I think I over did it on the sampling of juices but I'll be back on the vapor horse in the morning. Thanks to WCV for a wonderful experience. I'll definitely be buying a few more goodies because of this meet.

jcleaver

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
Palatine, IL
new to vaping...what are these vape meets all about?? and where are they usually at?

In the first post of this thread is al ink to the website that has the information you want. It is generally at the Mirage on the second Saturday of the month. Not sure about time off the top of my head. i missed thre last one, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread