• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Windy City Vaping Group now a Sub-Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Dude-King!
Fellow Ottawan! I'm actually out in Rutland Township but close enough!
My wife works in Joliet and does the straight I-80 commute (How about a few bends in the road?) to Joliet also but my child still goes to grade school.....
Shoot, I already have a party on the tenth but y'all keep me updated!
On another note, how do I get a cool vaping counter??? April 30th was my last day....

DenniZ

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Chicago
OMG Newb, this is crazy...
I live on Lawndale and Glenlake. I used to hang out at Hannah G. Solomon school all night with my friends like every night while they drank =OP
Not only is your age similar to mine but you've lived in my neighborhood.
What school did you go to for grade/high school?

Last edited by a moderator:

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Dude-King!
Fellow Ottawan! I'm actually out in Rutland Township but close enough!
My wife works in Joliet and does the straight I-80 commute (How about a few bends in the road?) to Joliet also but my child still goes to grade school.....
Shoot, I already have a party on the tenth but y'all keep me updated!
On another note, how do I get a cool vaping counter??? April 30th was my last day....

Click on my counter and it should take you to where you can get one......

Rutland Township............I actually live in Miller Township....I say Ottawa because people actually seem to know where that is at.......

newb

ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Chicago Area Burbs
OMG Newb, this is crazy...
I live on Lawndale and Glenlake. I used to hang out at Hannah G. Solomon school all night with my friends like every night while they drank =OP
Not only is your age similar to mine but you've lived in my neighborhood.
What school did you go to for grade/high school?

LOL! too funny.. Do you know a guy named Juro? He I used to chill with him around that school... I went to Lincoln Hall bc I was registered under my brothers house near Crawford and Lincoln..

byron27

Jun 9, 2010
Crystal Lake, IL
I'm in the Northwest Suburbs, living in Crystal Lake, IL. I have been vaping since the beginning of June. I love this new exciting way of life. I am still discovering a lot of new things. I can't wait to try some new juices at Shoeless Joes. I will be bringing plenty of paper towels so I can blow out my atty and try another hit of some other juice... hopefully there will be people willing to let me try out some new stuff. I really wanna try out Atomic Cinnicide. Anyway, I'll see all who are going to the gathering on Saturday.

laborer75

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2010
Minooka, IL
www.goodejuice.com
I'm about 65 miles SW of Chicago (Ottawa area) and I work near Joliet. My oldest goes to college in the city....

Not too far from you bud. I'm in Minooka. Lived in Joliet all my life but moved to Minooka for better schools for the kids. Small world!!!

Congrats on the sub-forum Chi-town vaporers!!! Now we need to set up a vaping club and meet up for drinks and vapes. :D

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Man, am I bummed about not going to Shoeless Joe's tomorrow -- I hope there is an August meeting so I can bond with fellow cloud-makers.

I was afraid of suburban sprawl (my sis is in Channahon, too close to the spread, so I thought at the time) so we went all the way near Ottawa, not too far from the Silver Slipper -- hmmm, that'd be an interesting meeting location! LOL

Seriously, I hope everyone has a great time!

DenniZ

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Chicago
Hey Byron, I was disappointed that you couldn't make it. There were two juice vendors that showed up with samples, somewhere over 30-40 flavors to try.

Conversations where varied, the vendors talked business for a while and traded leads, most of us talked about tips and trick and traded reviews on various e-cig stuff. Since I turned out to be the most experienced at modding, I took the opportunity to hold an impromptu modding lesson.

There where free samples of things like drip tips, cartomizers, e-juice, discount 510 accessories sold, and a 5 dollar per entry raffle was held for a mystery item which turned out to be an Ego.

All in all it was a lot of fun. An announcement was made that the next meet would be in September since there is a Vape Fest planned in St. Louis in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread