Windyfire IMR14500 600mAh (7+A capable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barkuti

ECF Veteran
May 3, 2016
Alhama de Murcia, Spain
Wassup? :D
Fellows, yesterday I was having a discussion on the forolinternas forum with some lads.
Briefing: cheap battery powered screwdriver upgrade. The thing came from the factory with a 4×AA in-series Ni-CD pack, with flimsy cables coming out of it.
facepalm2.gif

Among the bizarre brawl which some guys steered towards a 1SxP configuration, I ended up recommending an Enercig 26500 EC-26500HP for the sake of simplicity, as the tool modder seemed to complain about price and modding complexity (BMS? CC/CV module? Uuuuuh!), even if me and at least another pal specifically warned them about the crippling impact of the lower voltage in rpm and possibly in torque, to some degree.
My initial daring suggestion, however, was to turbocharge the weeny thing with a high drain 2S2P config. And hell, take a peek a these discharge curves:
$1.85 per piece (plus shipping) here: Product - windyfire flashlights
Shipping is quoted by email. A mate at BLF ordered a 14500 button top 3-pack months ago, and haggled a $5.35 shipping fee, regular mail I believe. Be sure to specifically request for inexpensive shipping methods, they may not be used to serve small overseas orders.
Not bad at all I'd say. :thumb:
Enjoy!

Cheers :pop:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread