Winners announcement for Lusty AIO pod kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevoks_Flynn

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 29, 2019
www.nevoks.com
Congratulations to our #nevokslusty 2 winners !
@stols001
@Vchick

Please DM us with your Name/phonenumber/Address/city/state/country/postcode to claim your prize in 48hours.
Thank you for participating ,
Stay tuned ,more activities are coming !
⚠ Warning: This product is intended to be used with e-liquids that may contain nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. For ADULT use only.

Attachments

• 2019-08-01.jpg
    2019-08-01.jpg
    811 KB · Views: 10

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
That's very kind of you Stols. Thank you very much but I sure wouldn't feel right taking your contest win! Most of the fun for me in contests anyways is the chance I might win.

I'm sure Nevoks_Flynn checked out our profiles before he picked out who he wanted to win. And that was you not me.

So enjoy your winnings and thanks again for being so thoughtful!:wub:

Nevoks_Flynn

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 29, 2019
www.nevoks.com
That's very kind of you Stols. Thank you very much but I sure wouldn't feel right taking your contest win! Most of the fun for me in contests anyways is the chance I might win.

I'm sure Nevoks_Flynn checked out our profiles before he picked out who he wanted to win. And that was you not me.

So enjoy your winnings and thanks again for being so thoughtful!:wub:

Hello, Zelda, thank you for your support , actually we pick the winners at random. Keep tuned and more activities will be hold in the not long future . Wish you good luck ,and have a nice day .: ) :thumbs:

Reactions: stols001

Nevoks_Flynn

Unregistered Supplier
Jun 29, 2019
www.nevoks.com
Aww... Okay. I'd love for you to have it, I win a lot of contests and have vapes coming out of my ears. Well, anyway, good luck for next time :)

AND Happy Anniversary you cannot BEAT 10 years smoke free, that's better than any contest EVER.

Anna
Hi, Anna , we didn't send it out yet , will contact you before shipping .:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread