Winners Announcement of JULY 4th GIVEAWAY: Proton + GoMax Tank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hello guys, thank you sooo much for your participation! Now I would like to introduce the GoMax to you officially.

GoMax is the first multi-use disposable tank designed by Innokin, which is an innovation made affordable!
Main features:
1. Plex3D-Matrix Mesh Coils. The upgraded Plex3D-Matrix Mesh Coils heat fast and give more even heat distribution along the surface of the cotton wick, delivering a smoother flavor.
2. Long lifespan. With 5.5 ML capacity, GoMax tank can be refilled up to 15 times, 82.5 ML eliquid can be used on one disposable GoMax tank.
3. Easy to refill. Slide top fill with a silicon seal, GoMax prevents possible mess and leak when refilling the tank.

Learn more: https://www.innokin.com/tanks/gomax

GoMax A5 Poster - 2 jpg.jpg

Now I would like to announce the winners of July 4th giveaway, each of you won a Proton and 3 GoMax tanks!

The winners are:
@dunskoy
@classwife
@Maxedout

Congratulations guys! I will PM you each and direct you to claim your prize. Thank you once again for your participation! For those who didn't win, there is always a next time, good luck in the next giveaways!;)

Important read:
You will need to claim your prize prior to JULY 12th, or your prize will be invalid.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Now - As for . . .
cheerleader.gif
@classwife
199.gif

(No Favoritism here - Ya' Right - however It's about time . . . ;) )
torcida.gif

AND
-
thanks-sign-smiley-emoticon.png
@Innokin / @Innokin_timmy
/ The Whole Innokin Team . . . ;)

Especially for continuing these great Giveaway contest . . .
giving-thumbs-up-winking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread