Winners Announcement! Win an Innokin I.O - Mighty Mini Pod Vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
    Did anyone else fill out the google doc yet? It sure seemed like a lot to go through for a contest win. I know at least one person that wasn't willing to give all that information online.
    I filled it out. Figured they were just covering their butts legally.

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2018
    Columbus, Ohio
    www.twitter.com
      Did anyone else fill out the google doc yet? It sure seemed like a lot to go through for a contest win. I know at least one person that wasn't willing to give all that information online.

Yes, I completed it. I didn't find it too invasive, but I would prefer to give less info if possible, yes.

SP013

Ultra Member
      ECF Veteran
      Mar 14, 2019
      Warsaw, Poland
        Well received and WOW this thing is tiny! Ceramic pod vapes really nice, lovely draw.
        10-BDC626-EDE1-4962-ADE5-162-DC5752-D80.jpg

Thank you @Innokin_Paul and @Innokin_timmy !

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
        ECF Veteran
        Sep 29, 2018
        Columbus, Ohio
        www.twitter.com
          I've been using my IO for about the past week, & it's amazing. And that's saying a lot because I own over 30 pod systems!

The flavor & vapor are outstanding for any pod, particularly for one this small. So pocketable & I love it!

Great job, Innokin, & THANK YOU! :)

IMG_20191002_164446406.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
          Supporting Member
          ECF Veteran
          Verified Member
        • Jul 13, 2009
          Somewhere between here and there
            I got mine a couple days ago. I'm glad you guys like yours. I don't. When I first filled it, it vaped nice for a little while but now every time I take a draw, I get liquid in my mouth. I'm still an innokin fan but don't care much for this device so far. I do appreciate winning it but don't know that I would have bought one.

SP013

Ultra Member
            ECF Veteran
            Mar 14, 2019
            Warsaw, Poland
              I got mine a couple days ago. I'm glad you guys like yours. I don't. When I first filled it, it vaped nice for a little while but now every time I take a draw, I get liquid in my mouth. I'm still an innokin fan but don't care much for this device so far. I do appreciate winning it but don't know that I would have bought one.
              did you try any other pods that came with it? Maybe just unlucky with that specific pod?
              I also had some experience with liquid coming through the mouthpiece, but very minimal.

SP013

Ultra Member
              ECF Veteran
              Mar 14, 2019
              Warsaw, Poland
                Didn't get mine.Didn't even get a track number just being ignored in conversation with @Innokin_timmy
                Also can't start conversation with @Countrypami
                Really bad situation
                Also didnt receive a tracking number, but suddenly a DPD package dropped on the doormat. Suprisingly the package was from France as well :)

Reactions: Uncle

SP013

Ultra Member
                ECF Veteran
                Mar 14, 2019
                Warsaw, Poland
                  couple of days with this pod and I LOVE IT, maybe flavor wise its nit as good as the Voopoo Find S trio, but its so cute and tiny, totally love it, good job Innokin. One think I struggle with is filling it up a its so tiny and the liquid doesnt want to flow throughout the whole pod.

Anise

Vaping Master
                  Supporting Member
                  ECF Veteran
                  May 11, 2016
                  Southern Louisiana USA
                    I found if you tilt the pod as you're filling it , the liquid gets a more even distribution on both sides. I love my tiny pod! It puts out a bit more vapor than I'd like for a stealth vape but it could be because I try to inhale the entire pod at one time ;) Sometimes it's a little difficult to insert the pod but its getting easier each time. Guess I'm learning as I go along. Overall it's a great tiny vape!

Status
                    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

')