Winners Announcement! Win an Innokin I.O - Mighty Mini Pod Vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
What's up ECF, Timmy's back again. Today I'm going to announce the winners of I.O pod system. For some reason, my team mate Paul wasn't able to make the announcement on time. BIG APOLOGY to you guys. To compensate for being late, we are going to select 7 winners instead of 5 in the original post, and each of you will win 1 I.O kit and some spare pods! :thumbs:

Now here are the winners:
@SP013
@
pateralus9
@rosesense
@Anise
@Uranus On Fire
@liblue1
@hittman

All winners please notice, I will PM you to give you instructions to claim your prize, don't forget to tell our contest team your preference for color! Have a nice day, see you next time! ;)

*Winners have to claim their prizes before September 24th, 2019, or your prize will be invalid.

625058689f6f3b2e9e3a39ddd121904.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Did anyone else fill out the google doc yet? It sure seemed like a lot to go through for a contest win. I know at least one person that wasn't willing to give all that information online.

FYI: I have in a couple of previous contest that I was very lucky enough to have Won, and with the recent Win for the GALA . . . :facepalm:

From what I understand -- It seems that with the up coming mandatory "Regs" here in USA, as Innokin has explained before, they are taking all the precautions it can to head off any problems legally with the USA Government/Customs, including the rule/regulation that NOTHING "Vaping" related is given away "FREE" - so by charging a minimum amount for ? ? ? ? is fulfilling their obligations.

Can't remember if I had to do this last time, however even when I am asked for ID - I usually send a copy of State Drivers Licence (that has Picture) with the number covered (Blacked Out), but still shows/confirms Name/Age/Address/etc.

Lastly, for having to go through all the hoops (which may seem a lot for some people) I actually had no problems, even double checked to make sure nothing else I sent was compromised (including "PayPoop" Account) .

More importantly, once everything was completed - everything was quickly followed up by Innokin (even when there was a small problem).

EASY PEASY . . . Hope this commentary helps in some way, especially in any hesitation Ya' may have to filling out the forms . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread