Winners Announcement! Win an Innokin I.O - Mighty Mini Pod Vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
I got mine a couple days ago. I'm glad you guys like yours. I don't. When I first filled it, it vaped nice for a little while but now every time I take a draw, I get liquid in my mouth. I'm still an innokin fan but don't care much for this device so far. I do appreciate winning it but don't know that I would have bought one.
Hi there, sorry to hear that, please contact support@innokin.com to solve this problem. My colleague will help you out. Best regards.

Reactions: hittman

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Didn't get mine.Didn't even get a track number just being ignored in conversation with @Innokin_timmy
Also can't start conversation with @Countrypami
Really bad situation
so sorry, due to the holidays, i just got the tracking number today, and reply you on PM with the tracking number. Best regards.

Reactions: hittman

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
couple of days with this pod and I LOVE IT, maybe flavor wise its nit as good as the Voopoo Find S trio, but its so cute and tiny, totally love it, good job Innokin. One think I struggle with is filling it up a its so tiny and the liquid doesnt want to flow throughout the whole pod.
So happy that you love it! Enjoy vaping with this mighty mini IO pod~

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
I like the fact that we got extra pods. I've won a few pods and rarely do you get extra pods!
Replacements are also not very pricy, another thing I like about Innokin, their pods and coils are always very well priced, take the iSub B coils and Zlide coils, great low price for great performance.

Pitty Innokin in Poland is not much available though, hope they will get some partners soon. Buying everything on Ali or Fasttech from Innokin.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hi there, sorry to hear that, please contact support@innokin.com to solve this problem. My colleague will help you out. Best regards.

I definitely appreciate you taking the time to give me this information. I haven’t had a chance to try more pods on it as I’ve been working on a couple reviews but will try another one and see if it’s just a bad pod. If not then I will contact support.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread