Winnipeg E-cigarrette Buyer BEWARE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lelly

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Manitoba, Canada
Hopefully a google search will turn up this page and help some fellow Winnipeger's who are looking to try vaping. The company I am referring to goes by several names and is advertised in many different places. The guy who runs this company is named Jere or Jerry. The links to two of his websites SMART SMOKES and ONE HELPING HAND are here:

OHH HEALTH PRODUCTS & SERVICES LTD.
Home Page

I bought my first e-cig from this guy, who appears to be very nice, genuine, helpful and caring. For anyone who doesn't know anything about e-cigarette's, this guy who will hand deliver a kit to your doorstep seems too good to be true. And it is! First of all, let me start by saying that one drop of liquid IS NOT equal to 20 normal cigarettes, it is equal to about 2-3 PUFFS, and $30 for 10mL of juice is a ridiculous amount to pay for any type of e-juice. He told me that one battery and cartridge will last me a whole day, which would only be true if you took one puff every hour. I used this thing for 2 frustrating days, sitting there watching the batteries charge so I could have a few more puffs before they died again, getting a burnt flavor every time I picked it up, and burning through the entire 10mL of juice. He advertised his kit would be the equivalent of 50-60 packs of cigarettes and my liquid was gone in 2 days? No-where in small print did it say that twice a week I would have to hit him up for 2 more bottles of juice at $30 each. Now this is hardly cheaper than regular cigarettes! Please don't be discouraged if you have purchased from here, there is WAY better things out there for less money. vaping can be cheaper than regular cigarettes if you do it right. If you are thinking about buying from him, be thankful that you haven't yet. Ask away in the New Memebers Forum, send me a private message if you have any questions, or come over to the Canadian forum on ECF and you will be pointed in the RIGHT direction.

From a Happy Vaper of 4 months, cigarette free for 4 months thanks e-cigarettes (NOT the one I got from this guy!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread