The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Winnipeg Vape Club Meet - October 26, 2013

Discussion in 'Canadian Meets and Events' started by Katmandu, Oct 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Katmandu

Katmandu Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2010
    Canada
    The Winnipeg Vape Club is getting together on October 26th from 1:00 - 5:00 pm at the Elmwood Legion Banquet Room (downstairs), at 920 Nairn Avenue in Winnipeg.

We had a great turn out at the last meet and I would love to see even more new vapers, veteran vapers, and those who want to vape come out to this one.

Winnipeg Vape Mate will have a table set up so if you need some gear this is the time to pick it up!

There will also be some awesome prize giveaways and draws.

Hope to see you all there!

2. Katmandu

Oct 28, 2010
    Canada
    So? Is anyone going? This thread is very very quiet. :vapor:

3. vontill

vontill Full Member

Oct 3, 2013
    Canada
    Any Innokin V3 10s products going to be on hand for purchase? ..... of a time finding a flippin supplier who has it in stock or will reply to my messages about any inquiries I have.

4. Katmandu

Oct 28, 2010
    Canada
    Vape Mate, who will be the supplier at the meet, does not carry the Innokin V3 10s.

5. vontill

vontill Full Member

Oct 3, 2013
    Canada
    Thats cool, got mine ordered just now but i'll be there and maybe me lovely wife. I'll for sure have cash for some product on hand.

6. Nodnerb

Nodnerb Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2011
    Winnipeg
    Dammit! Im out of town that weekend. I want to hit one of these up so bad. Especially in a less public place. I hope all future meets will be at the legion.

7. noanaforme

noanaforme Full Member

Apr 20, 2013
    manitoba, canada
    Yes I will be there and eager to try something new and acquire some supplies - thanks to VapeMate....

8. Katmandu

Oct 28, 2010
    Canada
    I am so sorry you won't be around for this one nodnerb. Hopefully you can make it to the next.

9. Katmandu

Oct 28, 2010
    Canada
    Prizes keep rolling in for the meet! Our Canadian vendors are some of the best around!

A great big thank you to:

Canvape
    Evaporated
    Eastside Vapes
    Juicy Ejuice
    All E-cigs
    Madvapers
    Vaporgeek
    Gentlemens Reserve
    Vapor Jedi
    Canada Ejuice
    VapeMate

10. jandrew

jandrew Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2013
    Winnipeg
    Sounds like another good one katmandu ... I'd love to at least drop by to say hi to everyone, but that doesn't look likely at the moment. Cheers to everyone and have a great time!

andrew

11. 204juice

204juice Full Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Wpg
    Hello winnipeg.. just getting into this, made a few orders last week. A vape pen and 3 juices from socal. But tracking usps its been at customs for 3 days now. Ordered 3 more juices from nocal but They just shipped yesterday. The one order from canada is a chi you clone, looks like it will be in friday! But no nic juice this week.. Any chance someone might have a few mls to spare at this meet? Just wanna drop these real smokes already!!

12. noanaforme

noanaforme Full Member

Apr 20, 2013
    manitoba, canada
    I took the plunge and created the event using Eventbrite. Go to Online Event Registration - Sell Tickets Online with Eventbrite
    and go to Winnipeg events - select "this weekend" and voila the event is there. Since it is a free event, there is never a charge for using Eventbrite. I just created it but I am certainly open to any comments or suggestions to enhance the event notice - it is late and I am tired but it was fun and very simple to use.

13. noanaforme

noanaforme Full Member

Apr 20, 2013
    manitoba, canada
    I will bring some that I am not currently using and willing to share whatever I have...

14. Targone

Targone Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 10, 2011
    Winnipeg MB
    Going to really try and make it to this one
    Life is just too darn busy!

15. Katmandu

Oct 28, 2010
    Canada
    Besides our friends at VapeMate setting up a table, we will also have 2 more tables with a couple of brand new vendors to the Winnipeg ecig market. A few more choices for juice, some hardware and drip tips!

16. Katmandu

Oct 28, 2010
    Canada
    Targone I really hope you make it out tomorrow! It would be so nice to finally meet you and put a face to the name after all this time!

17. Targone

Apr 10, 2011
    Winnipeg MB
    Yes,looking forward to meeting you to Kat
    Don't have to work tomorrow so I will most likely be there

18. neos

neos Full Member

May 21, 2013
    oakbank
    Great. More hardware..... Glad Mama is working tomorrow. If I do anything bad, I will just have to get home before her! The worst is she is getting to know what I got in stock.

19. Targone

Apr 10, 2011
    Winnipeg MB
    Had a good time ,met some great people
    Lots of interesting gear there
    Thanks for putting this on Kat, really good to finally meet you!
    I will be at the next one

20. Spac

Spac Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 18, 2011
    Winnipeg
    Good times again and another huge turnout! Looking forward to the next meet!

Thanks again Kat and everyone else who showed up!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.