• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Winnipeg Vape Club Meet - October 26, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
The Winnipeg vape Club is getting together on October 26th from 1:00 - 5:00 pm at the Elmwood Legion Banquet Room (downstairs), at 920 Nairn Avenue in Winnipeg.

We had a great turn out at the last meet and I would love to see even more new vapers, veteran vapers, and those who want to vape come out to this one.

Winnipeg vape Mate will have a table set up so if you need some gear this is the time to pick it up!

There will also be some awesome prize giveaways and draws.

Hope to see you all there!

204juice

Oct 22, 2013
Wpg
Hello winnipeg.. just getting into this, made a few orders last week. A vape pen and 3 juices from socal. But tracking usps its been at customs for 3 days now. Ordered 3 more juices from nocal but They just shipped yesterday. The one order from canada is a chi you clone, looks like it will be in friday! But no nic juice this week.. Any chance someone might have a few mls to spare at this meet? Just wanna drop these real smokes already!!

I took the plunge and created the event using Eventbrite. Go to Online Event Registration - Sell Tickets Online with Eventbrite
and go to Winnipeg events - select "this weekend" and voila the event is there. Since it is a free event, there is never a charge for using Eventbrite. I just created it but I am certainly open to any comments or suggestions to enhance the event notice - it is late and I am tired but it was fun and very simple to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread