• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Winnipeg Vape Club Meet - October 26, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katmandu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
Canada
Thank you to everyone who came out yesterday! I so enjoy seeing all of you and I hope everyone had a great time and managed to pick up a few new goodies. It was a packed house with so many people coming and going I hope I managed to say hi to everyone!

To those who couldn't make it, I hope you make it to the next one because we missed you, and I'm sure your ears were burning all afternoon because your names kept coming up in conversation!

My biggest thanks to Vape Mate, Vape Mate Winnipeg, Sinned1Dennis and Drtongue96 for being there. I saw all of you spending time explaining how things work to all of those with questions, it makes me so happy that our local vendors have the patience and passion to make sure that all users, new and veteran, are making wise purchases.

Sinned1Dennis you have created quite the stir amongst our veteran juice connoisseurs with your eliquid! I look forward to ordering some Venom and Antidote from you and I am loving the Kendibako!

DrT I am sure that Vapetastic is going to be a great success for you! It will wonderful to have a Juicy Clear distributor close by. I haven't had Canadian Full Flavor for a while and I sure missed it!

I love putting faces to the names I have grown to know through the forums and I was so happy to meet Targone, SonofMars, von'till and a few others who made it out - thank you so much for coming out!

To those who allowed me to swap juice, taste the new flavors they brought with them, or donated juice for new vapors, Grover, Poohie, GK, Josh, Spac, and all my cousins, thank you so much.
I send out hugs and thanks and balloons and rainbows and unicorns to all of the wonderful vendors who donated prizes for the meet. I wish you could all have been there to see the excitement over the prizes and the pleased looks of those who won some really great e-juice and gear. A lot of business cards also disappeared into people's pockets yesterday and I heard a lot of talk about shopping sprees! When we plan the BIG one I really really hope that you WILL be there in person!

Just to note - Evaperated's stickers were a huge success and were wanted by many as they are absolutely beautiful. I have one that adorns my MVP now and I noticed a couple of other people putting it on their MVP's - Onixa I think we have something here!!

I want everyone to know that I will not be able to plan another meet until the new year. I am currently involved in the planning and execution of my company's Christmas party for the employees and one for the kids, plus with life stuff, it's a little too much on my plate to muscle in another vape meet before then.

Another member has graciously accepted the challenge to step up and plan a meet before Christmas so keep an eye out for a date and time from him.

I will lend my support and advice to him as he needs it and I'm kind of looking forward to being able to attend a meet and be able to sit down for more than 5 minutes to visit with everyone!

So, a long winded way to say thank you to all, but I want you all to know how much I love doing these meets and seeing and spending time with all of you.

To the lovely gentleman who took many pictures yesterday (you know who you are), please post them soon so we can have a chuckle and re-live the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread