The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wintergreen flavor ?

Discussion in 'MyFreedomSmokes' started by mwahle1, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. mwahle1

mwahle1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2009
    Chicago, IL. USA
    Has anyone tried the wintergreen flavor and if so how is it?
    Is it like the candy (Lifesavers)?
    Thanks

2. Freedom

Freedom Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2009
    US. Southeast.
    If your planning to order anything else, I'll throw you in a sample on your next order.

3. Angelux

Angelux Full Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    I got a bottle from them... 10ml, 18mg, "some VG" and "Strong Flavor" options.

Personally, I LOVE this stuff.

First off, there's the flavor... I hear a lot of people talk about how "big" the flavor is on Cinna-Bomb from VaporBomb, but let me tell you... with the "Strong flavor" option, this BY FAR makes the Cinna-Bomb flavor level seem light. This stuff is like crushing up a thousand wintergreen Lifesavers and licking them all at once. It's intense, it's a rush, and it is quite awesome.

As far as the other "parts" of the juice, the TH on this stuff is GIGANTIC! Normally, I take a good 5-8 second drag on pure PG to get a noticeable TH... not here. 2 seconds in and I'm thinking to myself "Wow... I can feel it already." The flavor also "sticks" incredibly well... I'm vaping it as I write this, and it's currently been about 30-45 seconds since my last hit, and I can STILL taste it!

Lastly, there's the vapor production: I'll put this one at "Back-up fogger for the rock concert." Off my out-of-the-box 510, this stuff billows plumes of vapor. I actually think that if I vape too close to a flashing light, a rave might break out.

There is a downside to this juice, though...no stealth-vaping. If you're looking to sneak even a quick puff without some one noticing... well, the cumulus cloud that you will exhale even after holding it for as long as you can will surely give you away.

MFS's Wintergreen has quickly become my "go to" flavor for vaping
    I'm almost out, and WILL be ordering more... MUCH more :)

Also, I can suggest their "Sweet Apple" flavor. It's quite delectable!

4. classwife

classwife Admin Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    The Teaberry (wintergreen) is just fantastic. Had to cut it down a little after the first day...is thaaaaaat intense. LOVE IT.

5. Tuscany Sun

Tuscany Sun Full Member

Jun 17, 2010
    misty cloud, FL

Thanks Angel for that review!

Are you ordering the Doublemint? I don't see plain Wintergreen on the site?

Sweet Apple sounds great too

Has anyone tried the Saltwater Taffy?

6. Angelux

Angelux Full Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    Haven't tried Doublemint... yet :)

I just talked to Chris about the lack of Wintergreen... FEAR NOT! He is simply out of stock and will be back with it soon! Which is a good thing as this morning, I dripped the last drops of my supply :(

7. mwahle1

mwahle1 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 19, 2009
    Chicago, IL. USA
    Thanks for the offer; I ordered and received 270 ml’s of the extra strong wintergreen (250 for storage, 20 to try). I will actually order more soon (sale time soon = ?).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.