Wired spotlights nasal snuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalBob

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2008
Port Charlotte, FL USA
Does sound gross, but in practice it's not that bad. I make sure I have those "cowboy" handkerchiefs in paisley patterns. NEVER use a white hankie. OMG.

And I've gotten past sniffing from back of hand or pinched between fingers. I now greatly prefer the snuff bullets. Clean and exactly the right amount in the right place each time. Refillable, too. If you ever want to try some new nasal snuff, that's the route to go.

UnableToZ

Unregistered Supplier
May 21, 2009
Riga
Back in the early 90's I was addicted to snuff before I went to Lucky Strikes.
I loved the snuff, el presidente. A silver little container with a flip top lid. I kept every one of those little silver containers, over 100 in a box somewhere. I need to looke them up and see if they even still make it.

One of the most dirtiest tobacco habits I've tried, but I loved it. Even picking the crusty black boogers was fun! ;)

Zane

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA
Back in the early 90's I was addicted to snuff before I went to Lucky Strikes.
I loved the snuff, el presidente. A silver little container with a flip top lid. I kept every one of those little silver containers, over 100 in a box somewhere. I need to looke them up and see if they even still make it.

One of the most dirtiest tobacco habits I've tried, but I loved it. Even picking the crusty black boogers was fun! ;)

Zane

Here it is. That's one of the first snuffs I used as a local tobacco shop had it. I bit to mentholated for regular use for me, but good stuff.

Poschl Ozona President Fine German Snuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread