• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wisconsin Eye Made in Wisconsin profile of our very own Johnson Creek Smoke Juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Stop and pick me up on the way!

Although I'll be in Madison this weekend for a wedding (no, not MINE!!!) - My niece is getting married and I gotta go make a drunken fool of myself at the reception :laugh:

Nothing is more satisfying than horrifying a new family member once the knot's been tied and he realizes that THIS is the type of family he just married into...

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Did he really? I missed that.

Yup. Towards the very end of the interview.
Hmmm....you know, maybe that would be something interesting for us to do. I'm assuming it would have to be a MON-FRI type thing, so that might be hard for some.

Then of course, we'll have to go to a nearby establishment to discuss all that we learned there.
:party::toast::party:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Karaoke or are they having a live band?:2cool:

I'm sure they're having a live band or a DJ. But nonetheless, there WILL be a microphone somewhere in the sound set-up - and I WILL find it :laugh:

At my brother's wedding, they made the mistake of having the guests sing a song with 'love' in it to get the bridal couple to kiss - they were thinking that not too many guests would embrace the microphone.....can you guess how much fun yours truely had????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread