• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Wisconsin Smoke-free Alternatives Coalition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org
Hi All!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted - I've had so little time to get on ECF lately! One reason is being so busy with CASAA, but the other is being busy with all that has been happening in our home state!

During the fight in Madison, we formed a new state-level advocacy group: Wisconsin Smoke-free Alternatives Coalition (WSAC) and I hope everyone here will join! (Membership is free and really easy!)

You can find WSAC on the web at:Wisconsin Smoke-free Alternatives Coalition « Promoting Tobacco Harm Reduction Policies Saves Wisconsin Lives.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/404156739732650/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/WSAC4WI @WSAC4WI

When you join at Join WSAC « Wisconsin Smoke-free Alternatives Coalition it adds you to our mailing list. You'll be updated by email if anything happens in your county. You can also register to follow the blog. We post Calls to Action like CASAA, there's a growing research list, local laws list, graphics and downloadable handouts. We also have a petition going to the Wisconsin legislature at Change.org regarding the proposed statewide vapor ban: CLICK HERE

I hope everyone here will join WSAC and also sign the petition. Just as with CASAA, even if you cannot be active, just signing up as a member shows our strength in numbers! :)

In recent news, WSAC was approached by the Wisconsin chapter of Our American Initiative (a fellow vaper is involved with them.) They have offered to help WSAC in its cause by getting the word out to their members and lobby for pro-vapor legislation! Coming up in late February/early March, watch for an announcement for a "Lobby Day" in Madison. I hope you will join us!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread