The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wisconsin Vape-in 2,,,,

Discussion in 'Behind the Cheddar Curtain' started by harmony gardens, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. harmony gardens

harmony gardens Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Wisconsin
    I think it's important for us to plan another vape in. Our first one was so much fun!! It was too bad some of you couldn't make it.

Let's get some ideas going on where and when we'd like to have our next gathering. It would be nice to make some sort of event out of it, maybe get a little press,,, ideas???

It was mentioned meeting at the Wollershiem Winery,,, or,,, we could go back to the Capitol,,, meet at a Park. What do you think?

Let's get the word out to all the vapers in Wisconsin to come on in and join the fun on the forum, too.

2. MlrGrl

MlrGrl Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    I know! I know!! <waving> LOL

I'm only mentioning this again, 'cause I don't know if everyone saw my previoius posts, but I have a friend that's a reporter & she's got the green light to do a feature story about vaping!
    She's going to contact me next week to get the ball rolling on this, but I'd LOVE it if there was a bunch of us there to talk to her. There is such a world of information that needs to get out and I have a hard time staying focused on the main items!! LOL

So, I'll be calling on ya'll when the time comes to talk to her!
    We can make a gathering out of it!

3. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI

That's a great idea, Mlr - the more of us the merrier at a feature story. We could all bring our gear and tell our stories.

I will try to attend what is set up as far as a gathering - Thanks Harmony for taking the reins on this for all of us Wisconsin Vapers.

4. harmony gardens

Apr 9, 2009
    Wisconsin
    14 views, and 2 responses, but we'll keep trying!! I know it's summer, and that's a busy time in Wisconsin. We need to soak up the sun while it's here!!

5. C-kool Dad '09

C-kool Dad '09 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Brookfield, WI - USA
    WHAT SUN? That is 3 responses:lol:

6. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
    FOUR!!!

C-Kool - we did have some sun today - enough for my son to get a sunburn.... and he won a skateboarding comp today, too - grand prize 4 days up in MN to skate at another big comp. The prize on that one: a trip to the X-Games. He's super pumped.

7. harmony gardens

Apr 9, 2009
    Wisconsin
    Congrads to your son Vicks!!!

Hey C-Cool!! You up for another vape buddy?? That day we vaped in Madison was perfect weather!!

8. MlrGrl

MlrGrl Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Milwaukee, WI
    WTG, Vick's Son!!!

9. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI
  10. harmony gardens

Apr 9, 2009
    Wisconsin
  11. Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Mar 9, 2009
    West Allis, WI

And, no doubt, the origination of several of the grey hairs on my head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.