Wish List Giveaway!! An Ongoing Giveaway Thread from EVCigarettes !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
Round 8
Entry 1
HCigar_30W_Modz_Pack_DNA30_30_watt_Variable_Wattage_Box_Mod_Evcigarettes__25163.1410983023.1280.1280.png

HCigar 30W Modz Pack DNA30 - EVcigarettes.com

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Just checking in and giving a bump. I am so glad I tried building my own coils. I never knew how good vaping could be until I got RDAs!

Yea, I agree. The flavor is way more prominent in Rebuildables and the vapor production can be built to be like a Hookah for those that like a lot of vapor.

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Just be careful with the SVD. I have it now and it is causing me issues. Will turn itself off when I am vaping and has been doing it more frequent lately. I hear this is a known issue with this device.

Mine never did that, but after about a year mine stopped reading resistance on atomizers after I let someone borrow it for a week. It is now dead, but I loved that little light saber. I may buy another one. I was waiting for them to release another version, but I guess that's not happening from Innokin.

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Good morning everyone! Today is the last day to get your entries in for this round!!! Please make sure that your entry is placed by 11:59pm EST tonight! Make sure you have both of your entries locked in for your chance to win a random prize or a $25 Gift Cert for use at EVCigarettes.com!! Have a good one!

Homie153

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
These popular Clearomizers are On Sale @ EVCigarettes
now through 11:59pm EST on 10/06/14!!Use Promo Code "ECF5%" to get an extra 5% Off These Clearomizers!Orders Made By 2pm EST Are Shipped Out The Same Day(except Sundays/Holidays)!-->>[Click Here]]<<-- to view all 6 Clearomizers on our Weekly Deals Section!!

Or follow the links below for pricing on your favorite Clearomizer:

•Aspire Nautilus Mini Adjustable Airflow Tank System
The Aspire Nautilus Mini has been widely praised by the top Youtube reviewers for possibly having the best flavor from a Clearomizer!! It features 4 airflow options that you can set, Pyrex Glass Tank, and a 2mL capacity. Get it HERE

•Kanger Aerotank Mini Clearomizer
The Aerotank Mini is no slouch when it comes to praise from reviewers either. It 304 grade stainless steel body, a 1.5mL capacity pyrex glass tank and a removeable 510 drip tip mouthpiece! Get it HERE

•Kanger eVod 2 Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizer
Kanger eVod 2 Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizers are the next generation of the eVod series that introduces bottom dual coils plus the addition of a removable drip tip. The 1.6mL capacity "Tube or Tank" is made from a transparent and highly durable plastic (PC) that is housed inside a metal sleeve with two cut-out windows. Get it HERE

•Innokin iClear 16B Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizer
The Innokin iClear 16B Clearomizer features bottom dual coil heating elements which will provide better flavor and vapor production than a single coil. The Plastic tank has a 2.4mL capacity! Get it HERE

•Innokin iClear 30B Bottom Dual Coil Clearomizer
The Innokin iClear 30B Clearomizer features bottom dual coil heating elements. The "Tube or Tank" is made from a transparent and highly durable plastic (PC) that has graduated measurements and holds up to 3mL of your favorite E-juice! Get it Here

•Vision 510 Nano Clearomizer
The Vision 510 Nano is a disposable-type bottom coil Clearomizer that offers superb flavor and is easily refilled. The Nano features a 1mL tank system that does not use any filler material or poly-fiber! Get it HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread