Wish List/Shopping Cart Bug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belletrist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2009
Virginia
I got an email (and then a phone call) from the lovely folks at Tasty Vapor because my order was missing the mg option/VG percentages... I'm 95% I chose them when I was playing with my wishlist... but I think they disappeared when I moved them in the shopping cart from there, and I didn't notice cause I was in... greedy spendy mode. ;)

So, if you like to window shop a lot, make sure that when you move stuff to the shopping cart, the options go with. Luckily for me, Tasty Vapor is awesome, and not only emailed me (which I returned, but got buried) but called to find out, so my order wouldn't slip too far behind. And, apologized for the wait. :wub: And took the time to ask me some q's about my custom flavor since we were on the line.

So this isn't a complaint! Just a warning--we want our TV as quick as we can vape it, and they obviously want us to have it. But it's kinda hard when you give them a flavor... and that's it... to work with. Check your shopping cart before you send, specially if you fill it from your wishlist.

eta: I *think* it was Mrs. TV who called, but I didn't quite catch the name--whoever she was, she was very polite and didn't uh, call attention to the fact that it was my fault for sending an incomplete order. ;) Thanks. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread