Not open for further replies.

escapetovape

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2018
Brisbane, AU
Hi all,

I did a quick search of the forums and came across this:

How do i fix "atomizer low"

and I would have thought it could have solved my problem. Problem is that while the error message was the same, the solution wasn't really relevant.

RDA - Bonza RDA
coils - Cloud Revolution Steam Train 26 Fused Claptons (test reading of 0.13 ohm)
Currently reading on mod as 0.29ohm, but has been jumping between that and 0.26...it's seeming to jump around a lot.

Mod - Wismec Predator 228
batteries - Sony VTC6 (both draining relatively evenly - sitting around 55% - 60% at time of writing)

For context I switched over the Bonza RDA from my Pulse BF, but put it back in RDA mode and cleaned off the fluid before putting on the predator, I did have the 510 pin out MAYBE 0.5 - 1mm but it wasn't loose. Started doing it last night, would vape for one good hit and then afterwards I'd get either:

"Atomizer Low" OR
"No Atomizer"

so I checked the coils, all seemed to be in order, and now the resistance is jumping around. Any idea what might be wrong? I started fiddling around with the screw length, but I haven't had a chance to change to fresh batteries to see if that helps. Today I should mention (don't ask me how I did it I have no idea) but it went straight to Powerbank mode...took me a second to realise what was going on but took the batteries straight out and let them sit for a bit.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread