[Wismec Giveaway ] Wanna Get Luxotic MF Box for Free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wismec_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2018
China
store.wismec.com
Dear Wismec Fans,

Wow, you guys are so crazy about our new gorgeous #Luxotic #MF #Box.:thumb:

To be thankful for your continuous support, how about doing a #giveaway?

Wanna get it for free?

How:
1.Register your account at Wismec Store then send me a screenshot of the registration through inbox;
2. Follow & like our page;
3. Like & share this post to your page and vaping groups;
4. Leave your ideas about the mod under the comments;

ATT:
We will give away 2 #kits this time and give you discount code to receive LUXOTIC MF BOX for free.
You must be 21+ year old.

Are you ready? Good luck to all you guys.:thumbs:

For detailed information, please kindly visit store.wismec.com

Enjoying Shopping at Wismec Store

Best regards,

Wismec

Last edited:

Conductor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2017
1.Register your account at Wismec Store then send me a screenshot of the registration through inbox;
Done

Follow in the twitter and facebook

Liked and shared in Google+

Fantastic transfomation abilities: different circuit boards, replaceable squonk bottle!
Excellent appearance. I like the uniform design of the box mod and Guillotine V2.
I think the additional battery cover without hole would not be superfluous.

Last edited:

Xedus

Jul 25, 2018
Missouri
Steps 1 - 3 completed.

What I personally think of the mod kit is this. It's simple, yet complex. Nothing too fancy which I like. Doesnt have lights or a fancy screen. And then it have has a boat load of capabilities. Seems to be a good all in one device. If one day I feel like using the squonk features I can do that. If I want to drip an rda all day long I can put two batteries in and do that. If i want to just slap a tank on it on the run with some long lasting batteries that can be done as well. It looks slick and simple and done in a way that's not overly flashy.

The direct output board is an interesting one that I would like to try out. Does it have any safety features build in it I wonder?

And lastly the atomizer looks good. I like the goon style tip. The space for coils looks big from what I can see. With the ability to change the air flow from bottom to top or via versa is a nice touch as well.

All in all it looks great, has a lot of features that should keep folks busy playing with it for a long time.
-Xedus

Psihoza

Jun 8, 2018
Croatia
1. done
2-3. dont use those (did G+)
4. I love the modularity! Not just to configure the mod the way you like it, but also for maintenance costs! I'm playing with squonking and also travel a lot. This is so nice that I can use it as a squonk when playing and put 2 batteries in when travelling! Amazing. Like 2,3 mods. I also love serious design with no sculls and similar :))

Wismec_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2018
China
store.wismec.com
Done

Follow in the twitter and facebook

Liked and shared in Google+

Fantastic transfomation abilities: different circuit boards, replaceable squonk bottle!
Excellent appearance. I like the uniform design of the box mod and Guillotine V2.
I think the additional battery cover without hole would not be superfluous.
@Conductor Many thanks for your attention.
:thumb:

Reactions: Conductor

Wismec_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2018
China
store.wismec.com
Love it! Pls give me one then I will give you a wonderful review.:banana:

Hi EricZhaizhai,

Thanks for your attention.
You can send your
email address,
previous product view url link for WISMEC or other vape brand is OK,
your shipping address,
which products you want to review ,
which forum you are from .
to angelia.jiang@wismec.com

She is responsible for sending free samples for review, the more detailed information you gave, the easier she can know you.

BTW, you can tell angelia you are Sophia's friends.

BR,

Sophia

Wismec_Sophia

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2018
China
store.wismec.com
Steps 1 - 3 completed.

What I personally think of the mod kit is this. It's simple, yet complex. Nothing too fancy which I like. Doesnt have lights or a fancy screen. And then it have has a boat load of capabilities. Seems to be a good all in one device. If one day I feel like using the squonk features I can do that. If I want to drip an rda all day long I can put two batteries in and do that. If i want to just slap a tank on it on the run with some long lasting batteries that can be done as well. It looks slick and simple and done in a way that's not overly flashy.

The direct output board is an interesting one that I would like to try out. Does it have any safety features build in it I wonder?

And lastly the atomizer looks good. I like the goon style tip. The space for coils looks big from what I can see. With the ability to change the air flow from bottom to top or via versa is a nice touch as well.

All in all it looks great, has a lot of features that should keep folks busy playing with it for a long time.
-Xedus

About safety features, Multiple circuit protection systems are applied, realizing the overall protection of the device, which make it much securer and more reliable.

over-charge protection
over-discharge protection
over 10S protection
reverse polarity protection
over-current protection
temperature protection
short-circuit protection

upload_2018-7-30_10-59-22.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread